Adults only! | Golden Skate

Adults only!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I hope I am not breaking any rules here on this board, but I was looking at ebay under skating and this video came up:

NUDE ICE SKATING

Five beauties show you their all as they glide over the ice as naked as the day they were born. They will take your breath away as they strut their stuff!:eek: :eek:

I thought I had seen every skating video available, but I quess I was wrong!

windspirit

On the Ice
When I think about skating in the nude (btw, it's hardly necessary, many of the costumes leave very little to the imagination -- just look at Janke's costume from Campbell's ;) ), I always think about this quote by Robert Helpmann (a dancer and choreographer):

"The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops when the music does."

:laugh:

guinevere

Final Flight
That's a visual that it will take a long time to erase from my mind. :eek: :eek:

Thanks a lot Joe!! :\

guinevere

:laugh: Yowsa! I never thought that tape of me would surface. (I'm the natural blonde.)

Ooh, think of the ice-burn if you fall the wrong way.

As for a guy doing a 3 Axel, I keep thinking of that Devo song that now goes with the commercials for "Swiffer," ie, "Swiff it! Swiff it good!" Not original lyrics, but I think you know the song I mean. Interesting how songs that were once the height in sadomasochism are now used to sell cleaning products.

Windspirit, I love Bobby Helpmann! Always thought he was one of the rare great raconteours of dance. Katherine Hepburn and he were great friends and she has some very funny stories about him in her book ME.
Rgirl