TV Alert: Halloween On Ice: NBC Oct. 25 | Golden Skate

TV Alert: Halloween On Ice: NBC Oct. 25

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
hopefully those in hte US remembered the Cup of Russia coverage that was on this morning/early afternoon.

Halloween On Ice will be broadcasted on NBC starting at 4pm (Eastern, noon Alaska time lol) today. Just a heads up.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks. COR telecast is just wrapping up right now with Davis/White.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Toni, they taped it in Omaha NE. I had something else planned last week when it was here otherwise I would have gone.

Trying to guess who the skaters are in costume.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Still trying to figure out who everyone is....overly done costumes and set is very distracting and the crowd seems to be very quiet....

Good to see Tamar Katz working the pro curcit though, money for Vancouver :clap:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am so sick of watching Nancy Kerrigan skate to Kiss of the Spiderwoman... she skates it just about every Halloween...blah

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The witch is Jennifer Robinson, and I think the Doc is Steven Cousins.
That's who I think they are.

The werewolf is John Zimmerman, isn't it?? The cat is Sylvia Fontana

The mummy is Todd Eldrege. The skelton is Jumping Joe S.

I'm happy that Chip Davis is doing this with skating. At this stage in skating anything helps.

I keep sending letters to the Qwest center to host Skate America or Nationals. I don't know what that all entails but I keep doing it.

Johar

Medalist
I have never seen one of these Halloween events. CRUD! I either miss is or it is not shown on our local NBC stations.

So, does anyone ever skate to the theme from the movie Halloween?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I keep sending letters to the Qwest center to host Skate America or Nationals. I don't know what that all entails but I keep doing it.

in the case of nationals the local skating clubs has to be involved, IIRC, to be the "hosts"...

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have never seen one of these Halloween events. CRUD! I either miss is or it is not shown on our local NBC stations.

If you have the Hallmark Channel, it will be repeated on Friday, October 30, from 8 to 10 PM and Saturday, October 31, from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM. EDT. Check your local lstings.

nubka

Final Flight
In
my opinion you aren't missing much. I tried to watch it, but thought it was sort of dorky. :p

I agree! The skating mummy number was definately dorky, so I changed the channel.

I would hate for the casual viewer to be surfing through channels and think that Halloween on Ice was the standard for figure skating...:rofl::rofl: