What? No Dancing With the Stars threads? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What? No Dancing With the Stars threads?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I used all my votes on Donny. I just like the guy!!! Kelly has even won me over. I never really liked the Osborne's but I do like Kelly now.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Donny.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm just happy that Donny made it into the finals. I really thought Kelly would go home but I am happy she is still in the mix. I hope this makes Mya nervous. Although she is the best dancer of the 2 others and probably deserves to win, I hope one of the other 2 wins. :agree: :yes:

Johar

Medalist
Some have stated that Kelly hasn't shown much improvement to her technique over the weeks, but her strong fanbase kept her on.

Aaron could actually dance, but lacked a fanbase.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I am happy that my top three made it into the finals. I have been voting all my votes for Kelly and Louis these past few weeks, but I think I will switch to Mya, simply because she is the best dancer of the three. Can't go wrong with any of them, though..............42

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
but I think I will switch to Mya, simply because she is the best dancer of the three. Can't go wrong with any of them, though..............42
Show, I'll buy you some bubble gum if you vote for Donny!!! :clap: :clap:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am so happy with the outcome!!!:agree: :clap: :clap:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Totally satisfied with the outcome. It is so cool watching the final of anything and being able to be happy for the winner. What a great two hours of entertainment. I laughed and cried all the way through.........way to go DWTS!!!!!! 42

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I would have been happy if any of the three won but am really happy with Donnie. Kelly's vulnerability sure came through. All these years she came up as a not so great a person with all her black hair, makeup, etc. What came up was seeing a scared, unconfident little girl.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So happy for Donny. :) (I do think Mya was better. ) Kelly won something, in her own way. :thumbsup:
I also think Mya was the best of the 3 but and this is a big but................Donnie could be twice as old as the other two and his efforts were outstanding. It showed on ET last night where he told Marie, you can hold the trophy but just for a little while. :laugh: :laugh: :clap: :clap: