Kurt Browning's Gotta Skate 2003-My Review | Golden Skate

Kurt Browning's Gotta Skate 2003-My Review

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
In case anyone wants to hear about this show before it airs in December, I wrote up a review about it. It was a fantastic show and I am SOOOO glad I went up to Hamilton this weekend!! :D I had a lot of random adventures getting to and from Canada to this past weekend but haven't written about those yet. That is for later tonight. ;) Anyway, here is the review for you guys.

http://heatherc.easyjournal.com

And we had random skater sightings ALL day Saturday. We walked by Jen Robinson talking on her cell phone (we would have stopped and talked to her had she not been on her phone). After the show we saw Roz Sumners heading towards the elevators (she is beautiful). A few of my friends got to meet Michael Bublé (we missed that though, booooo). Shae Lynn was around the lobby getting ready to head to the fancy bar. We met TODD ELDREDGE!!! which was a BIG thrill for me. I got my picture taken with him and he was super nice. And we saw Victor Kraatz in the lobby as well. Major random skater sightings all over the place! Very cool weekend and I am SOOOOO happy to have seen this show live. Its awesome! :D

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Thank you soooo much for the great review! I hope I can catch it on tv in December!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
You're welcome Lad. It was a great show and I think it airs on NBC around December 21st or something like that. Just be watching your local listings!! :D