Practice Reports, News, Gossip, Clips, Etc: Dish Everybody, Dig CUP OF CHINA | Golden Skate

Practice Reports, News, Gossip, Clips, Etc: Dish Everybody, Dig CUP OF CHINA

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Practice Reports, News, Gossip, Clips, Etc: Dish Everybody, Dig CUP OF CHINA

So let's dish about what is going on in China

nevergonnadance

On the Ice
Wow the event starts in less than 18 hours and there is no practice reports;

Twitter might be a good place to look. Skate Canada CEO William Thompson is on twitter and he's a blabber mouth (if I were a skater I'd never let him lay eyes on me because he'd tell the world everything he saw me doing). So far he says that Shen & Zhao look good, not like they've been away 3 years.

Sdongxie

On the Ice
A friend of mine came to see the official practice, and he told me Shen/Zhao was in very good shape, their throws and twist were as huge as past, and their jumps were solid. And even their speed was very fast, too.

Zhang/Zhang had a very good practice, too.

Oda was struggling with some jumps, so as Kostner. Denis Ten and Akiko Suzuki was very good .

All the ice dance team in second group had great practice.

life684

Final Flight
S/Z, Z/z looks very good in the practice video. Even their SBS jumps looked solid. K/N dress is very much expected from them, i believe they are increasing their acrobatics in their routine compared to previous years.

life684

Final Flight
Ivan looks less tan and more make up to me. I am sure he will atleast add three coats of paint to his face tommorow.

Nagasu and Armin looks cute in their pictures.

Good luck to all of them.

Hikaru

Final Flight
And I thought that Aliona&Robin would win the most horrible costume award, but they have competition now...

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I personally like how Evan looks, but I hope it won't be too much for performance.
But on this picture he looks very stylish, very Ralph Lauren. I like his hair. :p

L'amour

On the Ice
And I thought that Aliona&Robin would win the most horrible costume award, but they have competition now...

Aliona/Robin and Jana/Serguei are having a nice competition for the msot horrible costume in COC :biggrin:

van is a handsom men but for me he is looking strange, trying to hard to loock like a model, i don't don't know