2009~2010 The best LP (Pairs) | Golden Skate

2009~2010 The best LP (Pairs)

2009~2010 The best LP (Pairs)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enderstar

Rinkside
OMG!I just love SZ's program!!I think their new programs are the best this season! The quality of skating.The difficulty of the linking footwork.The elegant and classical performance.What's REAL pair skating?Watch SZ's performance!
I can't wait to see the SA.The audiance in the US is the best!And i hope that SZ will give us a better performance then.!!!:laugh::laugh:

Binthere

On the Ice
There are parts of DD program that I love and am so happy that they went back to the romantic style that is their strong suit. Best overall program when thinking that this it is a sports competition. SZ hands down. Do they get bonus points for those throws at the end instead of up front? Not that it matters, they get bonus applause from the audience.

yqs100

On the Ice
There are parts of DD program that I love and am so happy that they went back to the romantic style that is their strong suit. Best overall program when thinking that this it is a sports competition. SZ hands down. Do they get bonus points for those throws at the end instead of up front? Not that it matters, they get bonus applause from the audience.

they got bonus for their Clean programs and, emotion and passion in the performance.

Do you want to borrow some "CLEAN" points for SS?

lcd

Match Penalty
I'm not so keen on any of them frankly. I'll settle for S&Z expecting that program will only get better with time, just like them.

cornell08

Final Flight
Umm Pang & Tong! Their LP is exquisite and they are the best dancers (esp for spanish mixes) hands down! I love D/D's freeskate too, but their execution is not as soaring and clean.

zizi

Rinkside
I definitely agree with enderstar!
I love SZ's LP!
but as for PT, does anyone find their SP this season just is the same as 0708 season, and LP is the same as last year's nearly?That's a big fraud and hoax! They are always giving me a feeling they do nothing these years.

yqs100

On the Ice
I definitely agree with enderstar!
I love SZ's LP!
but as for PT, does anyone find their SP this season just is the same as 0708 season, and LP is the same as last year's nearly?That's a big fraud and hoax! They are always giving me a feeling they do nothing these years.

No, I dont think they did nothing, they actuallly improved a lot in terms of the music choice, arrangement, and choreography, and they tried different kinds of music for the last three years, classic/blues/tango.........

probably they think the slow, emotional kind of muic fits them best, thats why they chose the similar piece of music. (I think Olympics is like a final exam, all the things tried in the last three years is to find out the most suitable style or form, luckily they found it!!! the other chinese team Zhang/ Zhang might havent found yet)

just because the feeling of the SP music is similar to O Doux Printemps d' Autrefois, doesnt mean they didn't do anything.

and for LP, last year the program was quite successful, so this year the arrangement of the technical elements are pretty much same,,,, but the expression of the music is quite different, isn't it?

so I dont know what you really mean they did nothing these years.

Last edited:

dannyascii

On the Ice
As far as choreography, D/D, S/S, P/T, and S/Z all have pretty spectacular programs this season. I like how they all chose music that really fits who they are as a pair. D/D had one of the most soft, romantic, beautiful programs I have ever seen.
However, S/S and S/Z are definitely the best in execution at the moment. I'm not even an S/S fan, but they look really strong this season. And S/Z are always amazing. Both pairs skate with so much speed and direction, have huge jumps, and good positions.

Last edited: