Pairs SP- 1:45 AM November 6th Eastern Time | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Pairs SP- 1:45 AM November 6th Eastern Time

oxade21

Match Penalty
WTH happened to Krasilnikova??? She is getting taller than her partner.

K/S were totally robbed of PCS.

yqs100

On the Ice
well done P/T, great program,,,decent PCS:clap:,,, good luck in Free program!
love this piece of music,,,,fit them very well

still can't enjoy the swans too much.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
K/S were not robbed of anything.
I agree as well. IMO, K/S are probably the most overrated pair at the moment (I don't see any connection between the two whatsoever).

I was pleasantly surprised by D/B. Although I ultimately prefer Yukari's interpretation of the Firebird Suite, I definitely prefer D/B's to Evan's. Their SP this year is certainly an improvement from last year's programs.

As for P/T, I looooove their new SP. It's my second favorite pair's SP this season (behind S/Z of course).

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
I agree as well. IMO, K/S are probably the most overrated pair at the moment (I don't see any connection between the two whatsoever).

I was pleasantly surprised by D/B. Although I ultimately prefer Yukari's interpretation of the Firebird Suite, I definitely prefer D/B's to Evan's. Their SP this year is certainly an improvement from last year's programs.

As for P/T, I looooove their new SP. It's my second favorite pair's SP this season (behind S/Z of course).
The point that you maybe don't admire their connection does not necessary mean K/S are overrated. It's not all about connection to each other which is also subjestive.

Enthusiast

On the Ice

Absolutely, they don't gel at all, and Not only that, but it all seems so damn packaged. Also, Moskvina should've saved this program for B/S who would've done this choreography justice.

Robbed of a higher PCS? :chorus::chorus:

skatingbc

Final Flight
I thought D/B's outfits are hideous...especially hers. They remind me of outfits from the nineties. IMO, there's just too much going on. Otherwise they had a good skate! I really like L/S as well. With regard to her expression, I thought it was more smiling because they had a cutesy fun program. I thought it was in line with their music and interpretation. Even though she fell on the SBS jump, I thought it was otherwise well done.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Absolutely, they don't gel at all, and Not only that, but it all seems so damn packaged. Also, Moskvina should've saved this program for B/S who would've done this choreography justice.

Well, Moskvina has to work with what she has....not every pairs team is as talented as Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze.

Anyways, I feel that Moskvina has done a relatively good job at improving Kavaguti/Smirnov, they are much more polished than they were a couple of seasons ago.