Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA | Golden Skate

Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry, didn't see a men's thread, so started one, feel free to delete if one is already posted. :)

schiele

Final Flight
Can we watch this on Justin TV too? My icenetwork streaming is terrible today, keep getting feed freeze.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry, I don't know, I too am having a few glitches with my IN, but not bad at all. Just froze in a few places, thankfully not during the jumps & throws. :)

Right now they are introducing the judges, then comes the 5 min. warmup!

:love:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOHNNY & BRIAN!!!!!!:rock:

schiele

Final Flight
Well, mine is freezing all over the place. :D Probably cos I'm doing this at work. :(
I hope i can catch it on Justin.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, this Japanese guy looks just like Apolo Anton Ohno of Seattle. Lol, yes, I'm an Apolo Fan from the beginning (he was up here signing autographs at Safeway just last Friday in celebration of this upcoming Winter Olympics).:love:

schiele

Final Flight
*** **** these freezes, even on Justin! I think its my connection at work thats the problem!

Last edited by a moderator:

iriseyes

Rinkside
Man! Solid skate from Murakami! Japan needs more spots for the Olympics! (Okay, every country does... but anyways...)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Sorry, I don't like this JPN guy's West Side Story routine at all, don't care for the messy hair, clothes, music, choreography, et al. That said, he did successfully land all his jumps. :)

p.s. he's not the one that looks like Apolo. ;)

Medusa

Record Breaker
Great start by baby-Dai! Jumps like butter. He needs some power and speed on spins and steps. Otschen interesna says the Russian announcer. :laugh:

iriseyes

Rinkside
Sorry, I don't like this JPN guy's West Side Story routine at all, don't care for the messy hair, clothes, music, choreography, et al. That said, he did successfully land all his jumps. :)

Yes, it was pretty frenetic!

Charlotte Elizabeth

On the Ice
was it just me who found Murakami's shirt disturbing? It's kind of loose and oh...this body line between trousers and shirt is inapropriate..

Nadine

Record Breaker
WOW, I really like this Jeremy Ten of CAN, he's smooth as butter, long classical line, exquisite musicality to The Beatles music, gorgeous spins & footwork, et al. And his opening 3A was a beauty, not so much his 3/2 jump nor other 3jump. But WOW!!!!!!:love:

p.s. I'm pretty sure this is the TEN that Buttercup was talking to me about the other week, as far as competitors I need to watch in regards to Evgeni. ;)