Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 3:10AM EST USA

Medusa

Record Breaker
What did Rippon once say? Michal jumps so high, you could walk under those jumps - and that 3F was so high, it scared me!

Nadine

Record Breaker
Nice routine by this young CZE man, "Puttin on the Ritz", think he landed all his jumps, not really paying attention, my mind on Jeremy Abbott. He has a brand new fan in me forever.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Nice routine by this young CZE man, "Puttin on the Ritz", think he landed all his jumps, not really paying attention, my mind on Jeremy Abbott. He has a brand new fan in me forever.

I'll offer you my other Jeremy banner. I got a second one.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Another gorgeous routine by Kozuka of Japan, just a fall on one jump is all, yet I looooooooove this Jimi Hendrix routine the first time I saw it & again now!:rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Oh no! Poor Taka. But that 3A was all wrong, no way he was going to land it.

Hey! Sexy Frenchman in new costume. I don't want him to blow it, but I kind of have him in 5th or so in my predictions (Abbott in first by the way), so it wouldn't be a total tragedy.

Oreo

On the Ice
Daisuke is an incredible artist, but no way he should have outscored Jeremy on the PCS.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Daisuke is an incredible artist, but no way he should have outscored Jeremy on the PCS.
Preaching to the choir here. Especially with that horrible fall that Dai had, and he didn't just get up - it took him several years to get up, another decade to get a grip and continue skating. That should be punished.

iriseyes

Rinkside
Anyone's Japanese good enough to translate Kozuka's final word on his program? Or should I just guess from context :laugh: Anyways, gorgeous skater, love that program!

Nadine

Record Breaker
HUGE cry of applause from the audience, and as it should be, Brian was ON tonight (just a minor turn out on one jump), everything else perfect ~ showmanship, pizzazz, strong jumps, excellent routine, everything A+!:rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Very controlled performance by Brian. Should get second or even first, depends on how badly the judges want to congratulate him on that Quad.

Full standing ovations.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Can anybody inform me about Jeremy Abbott? Seriously, who is he? How old? Has he ever been to Nationals? If so, what placement(s)? And anything else you can think of, thanks! :)