Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Time in Nagano: 15:55:00 (GMT + 9.00)

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Jeremy TEN CAN 12 61.69
Music: The Queen Symphony by Tolga Kashif
2 Kristoffer BERNTSSON SWE 11 64.64
Music: Sweet Dreams are Made of This by Eurythmics performed by The String Quartet; Nocturne by Secret Garden; Supertonic Sweet Dreams by Magnus Hyden
3 Vaughn CHIPEUR CAN 10 66.55
Music: Go Chango by Les Baxter; Harlem Nocturne by Earle Hagen and Dick Rogers; Topsy by Eddie Durham
4 Daisuke MURAKAMI JPN 9 66.78
Music: The Rock (soundtrack) by Nick Glennie-Smith, Hans Zimmer, Harry Gregson-Williams
5 Adam RIPPON USA 8 67.15
Music: Concerto for Violin and Orchestra by Samuel Barber
6 Artem BORODULIN RUS 7 69.49
Music: Tango de Roxanne from Moulin Rouge (soundtrack); Assassin's Tango (from "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" soundtrack)

Warm-Up Group 2
7 Michal BREZINA CZE 6 70.80
Music: An American in Paris by George Gershwin
8 Takahiko KOZUKA JPN 5 74.05
Music: Guitar Concerto by Michael Kamen
9 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN 4 78.18
Music: La Strada (soundtrack) by Nino Rota
10 Johnny WEIR USA 3 78.35
Music: City of Angels (soundtrack) by Gabriel Yared; Nocturne from "The Lady Caliph" by Ennio Morricone
11 Jeremy ABBOTT USA 2 83.00
Music: Symphony No. 3 by Camille Saint-Saens
12 Brian JOUBERT FRA 1 85.35
Music: Ancient Land by Ronan Hardiman

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
Anywhere to watch this online?
Seems like everyone in the pairs thread had access to icenetwork (or happened to live in a country where they actually show skating on tv :) )?

Nadine

Record Breaker
:rock::cool:GO JEREMY, GO JEREMY, GO JEREMY!!!! AND GOOOOOOO JOHNNY, BRIAN, DAISUKE & TAKAHIKO!!!!!!!:rock::cool:

This is what Men's Skating is about ~ thank you to the above for those phenomenal performances last night ~ I seriously have watched Jeremy Abbott's SP for about 50 times. And that's the truth. He is extraordinarily gifted. There are no words to describe his talent, his artistry, his beautiful soul.

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'll settle for less ambitious goal. May the Men's LP less traumatizing experience for me...

Danale

On the Ice
Thanks! Working at the moment but for all the other grand prix i've gotten this message saying my country has reached the downloading limit of something.. I'm holding my thumbs this time! :) (it sucks to live in sweden when you want to watch skating..but hope Kristoffer will do well! :))

I got that yesterday too, bit if you close and reopen it works again.
Also, you can use this link as backup. It not as good, but works nonetheless.

That being said, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MEN :rock:
May they give us a show at least as good as yesterday!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
really hoping Johnny can pull it together this time... don't want to see him lose confidence this early in the season.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Jeremy Ten
"Who wants to live forever"?!

3A - fall
3Lz - forward the landing
3Fl - good
CSSp
CiSt
3Lo- turn on the ice - 3T?
3Lo-2To-2Lo
FSSp
3Lz-2To - good
StSq.
3S
2A
CCoSp

ending pose a bit after the music

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Jeremy didn't have a good skate... a fall on 3A and at least couple of stumbles on other jumps.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Not a bad start to this powerful final, nice program, too bad about the fall on the opening 3A, otherwise everything else landed. Great future ahead for Jeremey Ten! :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
what is with Canadian skaters and wearing white and grey to skate to Queen? LOL Jamie and David used similar costuming for their Who Wants To Live Forever program...

amateur

Final Flight
Jeremy Ten

3a flipped off landing edge
3f wobbly in air but fine
3f again? (i'm sure one of these was lz)
3s-turns-3lo (i think) ok
3lo-2t-2lo ok
3lz-2t
3s good
I missed last jump, landed

..was distracted, i think i definitely labeled some of these jumps wrong- sorry!

This music was WAY too big and heavy for him! He has quite decent style and skills actually, but lacks conviction in his movement.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Not a bad start to this powerful final, nice program, too bad about the fall on the opening 3A, otherwise everything else landed. Great future ahead for Jeremey Ten! :)

:agree: Good score for Ten.