Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Artem Borodulin

3A - turnout
3Fl - nice
3A - fall/UR?
CSSp
3Lo - ok
3Lz-3T ? - turns out landing
3Fl -hand down - 2T
3S
CiSt
2A-2T - a bit slow
StSq
FSSp
CCoSp

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
And he goes into 1st place. He really needs to work on his attitude, making faces, and like yesterday saying "what, I'm in 4th"!?!

he worked with Morosov and is now with Orser... they're both good as showing their displeasure in teh K&C as well, so it's not surprising...

better a true reaction than a forced/grit your teeth smile (which just makes one look mad at the world)

Nadine

Record Breaker
Not bad, just a fall on one jump & a few minor stumbles, however I would suggest that he needs to channel his inner artist (lol, like that young 19 yr. old CAN kid Reynolds?) & get a program that really suits him & his style. Then it won't just be about jumps & flourishes here & there. JMHO. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
alright I'm giving up and going to bed. Enjoy the rest of the competition... :wave:

Nadine

Record Breaker
he worked with Morosov and is now with Orser... they're both good as showing their displeasure in teh K&C as well, so it's not surprising...

better a true reaction than a forced/grit your teeth smile (which just makes one look mad at the world)

I agree to disagree. I'm more in line with a coach like Frank Carroll, whom told Mirai Nagasu that she needed to work on her attitude in the K&C at COC. I agree. ;) :)

Then again I'm the kind that always admired Bjorn Borg, never John McEnroe.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good luck to the final group. I don't care who is on the podium. I like them all.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Jeremy Abbott looks gorgeous all in black (reminiscent of a young Evgeni Plushenko).:love:

Warmup going on, what a display of male testosterone!!!!!!:rock::agree:

Phoenix347

Final Flight
I agree to disagree. I'm more in line with a coach like Frank Carroll, whom told Mirai Nagasu that she needed to work on her attitude in the K&C at COC. I agree. ;) :)

Then again I'm the kind that always admired Bjorn Borg, never John McEnroe.

I love Johnny Mac... and respect Borg. Love Connors the most.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Good luck to the final group. I don't care who is on the podium. I like them all.
Just my opinion. I am here, by the way. I simply couldn't force myself to get up earlier, I was preparing the house for my mum's 50th all day and night long.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Just my opinion. I am here, by the way. I simply couldn't force myself to get up earlier, I was preparing the house for my mum's 50th all day and night long.

happy birthday, mom!

okay, now I'm going to bed :laugh:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Michal Brezina

3A-2T - ok
3F - very nice
3S - good
FSSp
SeSq
CSSp
3A - nice!
3F-1T
2A
3Lz - good
2A-2T-2Lo - nice
CiSt
CCoSp

Solid performance :clap:

Brzezina did a very good job. He could land on the podium if the top guys are off their game.

But he doesn't have the style for American in Paris. He looks the part though - great getup.

The way he leans over when going into a jump bothers me.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Gorgeous "American in Paris" routine by the CZE man! This music always reminds me of Canadian Josee Chouinard & her FS at the 1994 Olympics, where unfortunately she had to skate ahead of time due to Tonya Harding breaking her skate lace. ;)