Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

life684

Final Flight
Kristoffer seems have lost his confidence after the fall oon 3a, he doubled few jumps and shakky landing on others

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't get the costume choice :scratch: or the camera shutter sound effects (if that's what it's supposed to be?)

Nadine

Record Breaker
This SWE guy, just like last night, once again provides an unusual style (he fully gets into his character; kudos!), complete with velvet, ruffles, tails, et al (lol, he actually reminded me of the singer Prince back in the 80's). Too bad about the fall, popped jump, doubled jump, and stumbles, but I enjoyed watching him skate. :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Kristoffer Berntsson

3F-3T - shaky landing
3A-2T - very nice
3A - fall, too bad
2Lz
CSSp
FCCoSp - a bit slow/travels
3T-turnout-2T
2Fl - not again
3Lo - forward landing
CCoSp
StSq.
3T
CiSt

Too many 3T? Or i didn't watch properly...

amateur

Final Flight
Kristoffer Berntsson

in a dashing costume

how odd beginning! camera clicks?
3f-3t, turns out
3a-2t neat
3a almost, fall
2lz
change foot spin slowed to crawl
3s-2t messy
2f
3lo not neatest but done
spin slowed down, travel
3t
looking ragged and slower in final circ steps

some kind of concept here, but i wouldn't say he pulls it off quite. Did not particualry enjoy "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics done with strings, with techno beats coming in, and that costume, all together? not quite.

111.something -- 2nd

life684

Final Flight
Chipeur didn't do a single combination jump, wow and he doubled two his loop and Flip (i think).

Canadians can either jump quad or be artistic, why is it either not both.

Last edited:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Vaughn Chipeur

3A - nice
3Fl
3Lz
CSSp
2Lo
FSSp
2A ?
SeSt
3S - stepout
2A - twofooted
1Fl or 2Fl ?
StSq.
FCCoSp

Even though he messed up a lot, I like him better in this program than I ever have before. He looks and moves like someone out of a 40's musical, or maybe West Side Story. Casual "American" glamor.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Vaugh was doing so well at the beginning of his program. Messed up towards the end. Pretty good skate.

amateur

Final Flight
Vaughn Chipeur, CAN
Slow cool swing music

3a nice, almost delayed rotation
3F? great, i think left off combo after hesitation
3lz good
2lo
3a no combo (i think it was a 3?)
3s messy i think overrotated
I missed that one (2a?)
1lz
music speeds up and i think it's thrown his timing off
decent spins

there is still something a bit "studied" in his delivery of choreo, but he does have his own understated elegance and natural sense of cool that i still like watching him, it is not overdone at least..

109.81 -- 2nd overall

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, this CAN man's jumps are the absolute h-i-g-h-e-s-t I've ever seen (like he's jumping up in to the rafters, especially that opening 3A)! I would give him +++GOE on all his landed jumps because the speed & height he attains is remarkable. Too bad about the turnout on a few jumps, doubled one & popped another, and I think he might've fallen on one. Only thing I would suggest is that he needs to work on the break in his posture when he enters his jumps.

p.s. Kurt Browning used to jump like that, but I think this guy might edge him out in height!

And he goes into 2nd place! :)

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke Murakami

3Lz-3T - nice
3A - turns out landing
3A-2T - good
CSSp
CiSt
3Lo - nice
3Fl-2T-2Lo - good
back spiral into 3Lz - falls