Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Men's LP Ice Network broadcast Sat. Nov. 7, 1:55 a.m EST

evangeline

Record Breaker
A great perfromance by Michal Brezina--I liked the jumps, the insouciant little flourishes, the pink sweater vest :rock:

Medusa

Record Breaker
Look how this guy is landing... It's amazing. I just hope that the height on his jumps won't hurt his knees too much.

Danale

On the Ice
What's going on with the men today? Is BrezIna going to be the only one with a clean skate?

Medusa

Record Breaker
What is it with Taka in Japan? This is reminiscent of his really crappy World Team Trophy performance.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Takahiko Kozuka

4T - fall/UR?
1A-3T - too bad
3Lz-2T-2Lo
FCoSp
CiSt
3Lo-2T
FSSp
3A - fall, oh no!
3F - nice
3S - holds on
3F (no combo?)
StSq
CCoSp

not the best performance from Taka:cry:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
What's going on with the men today? Is BrezIna going to be the only one with a clean skate?

I know. Splat fest in the pairs now the men. Taka was so consistent last season I wonder whats up with him.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Not the best performance by Kozuka, but the little face scrunch he had at the end was so adorable :laugh:

Nadine

Record Breaker
My heart is breaking for Takahiko, so unfortunate those falls in front of his home country, which does not take away from the fact that he is an extraordinarily beautiful elegant unique skater. This competition just wasn't his today, better luck next time. :)

Groan.... I feel so bad for him. He's such a lovely skater but something went wrong. Don't think it was jet lag for him, though.

The program is sweet! esp. the ending.

iriseyes

Rinkside
Aw, poor Taka-chan! I've never seen him look so tired after a program, either. I hope he's okay!

Daisuke, lookin' good!