Icenetwork and TV coverage | Golden Skate

Icenetwork and TV coverage

Bastet

Spectator
Can anyone tell me where I can watch SA over the net? I dont care as long as it's live. I heard TVU works, but what channel should I watch? theres too many channels.

schiele

Final Flight
Can anyone tell me where I can watch SA over the net? I dont care as long as it's live. I heard TVU works, but what channel should I watch? theres too many channels.

Apparently you're to search for figure skating on the left search box but I don't know if SA will be streamed online in TVU.

hauteor

On the Ice
I thought I'd be able to watch this event on webTV NTV Sport, so I downloaded the program but there's not a russian channel in site, their all greek. I'm so disappointed, justintv was ok at first, but now there's so many ppl watching it kicks you out every 5 sec, it will be every 1 sec during the ladies competition I'm sure- that's torture to watch... One refresh after another in the name of one second of the program already out of context...

Daniel5555

On the Ice
Get TVANTs and there you probably will be able to watch Ladies at least. Channell SBS (any of them).