tanith and ben.....i was in heaven

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
twizzles off a bit
step sequence super smooth

cartwheel lift in and out smooth & neat this performance

Ben is messenger to God. Tanith praying for forgiveness.

Technical calling has been a bit different. Can you spell Dostatni?

Total 195.85
1st of course.

beep_beep

Medalist
If someone told me these results, I wouldn't have believed.

I think this calls for a major overhaul for K/N.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
C&L make GPF with 26 points.

K&N are now out of it with 22 points.

Tie breakers galore for those with 24 points though...including Kerrs.

Clinched so far:
D&W
B&A
C&L

Yet to go, P&B, F&S, V&M

V&M are sure to go. Odd. C&L are going, and F&S might not :eek:

Last edited:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
B/A were better here than in China. Still needs some polish (the one of the step sequences, the diagonal I think, seemed a bit slow). Awesome lifts. Program is still corny, but I'm beginning to see what some people see in it. They better not withdraw from the GPF.

Okay, I was wrong: 95.62 - I thought they'd score higher. doris, as the resident expert, can you tell me what's hurting them?

My "What the Hell" was more directed at the sheer shock of the scores. Okay, someone with more knowledge of history: K/N in 2008 = C/S in 2002.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Kerrs make GPF, I think! K&N only have 22 points.

Not yet. Cappellini and Lanotte make Grand Prix Finale. The Kerrs are in the exact same situation that they were; they have to wait until next week.
Even with the win I am getting anxious for Tanith and Ben. If they can't get past 95...

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Kerrs make GPF, I think! K&N only have 22 points.

Tie breakers galore for those with 24 points.

It'll come down to Skate Canada. Assuming V/M win, we'll have three teams with 30 points, one with 26 (C/L with two silver medals), and then.... if P/B come second, Kerrs in no problem and those two make it. If F/S come second.... then we've got a whole new ballgame.

I don't get the joke (dostatni?)

Gymfan15

On the Ice
The costumes in China were way better than here, for sure. Don't like this one Tanith is wearing.

So, what IS holding them back? Tanith looked frustrated that they weren't able to score higher. Anyone know why?

oxade21

Match Penalty
Belbin looked majorly pissed at the score. LOL.
They have the reason to worry. Both V/M and D/W for some strange reason significantly over-scoring them so far.

So I can't wait for both D/S and D/S. I hope they show up or the leaders so far do not thrill me.

oxade21

Match Penalty
The costumes in China were way better than here, for sure. Don't like this one Tanith is wearing.

So, what IS holding them back? Tanith looked frustrated that they weren't able to score higher. Anyone know why?

Dostatni:bow:

Tanja90

On the Ice
I think that if Tanith had have the judges right there she would have killed them! they was so disapointed! It was a low score for me..btw..I'm SO happy for anna and luca! I LOVE this program..but as usual they were underscored as belbin agosto!! also gret job for the israelian team!!(sorry..I can't spell their names)
K/N sorry bu..if you are in time, change your program..I don't think you're going to far with it..

L'amour

On the Ice
Not yet. Cappellini and Lanotte make Grand Prix Finale. The Kerrs are in the exact same situation that they were; they have to wait until next week.
Even with the win I am getting anxious for Tanith and Ben. If they can't get past 95...

I'm getting anxious too, but they din't had time to actually change anything on the program. In chine they recive level 3 for step sequence, muts be the same here to.

Thi first lift is great, the final position of it was great too

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
FPl. Name Nation Points CD OD FD
1 Tanith BELBIN / Benjamin AGOSTO USA 195.85 1 1 1
2 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 171.86 3 2 3
3 Alexandra ZARETSKI / Roman ZARETSKI ISR 171.77 4 3 2
4 Jana KHOKHLOVA / Sergei NOVITSKI RUS 168.25 2 5 4
5 Kimberly NAVARRO / Brent BOMMENTRE USA 160.89 5 4 6
6 Madison CHOCK / Greg ZUERLEIN USA 153.92 7 8 5