Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST: | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST:

enlight78

Medalist
go emily; i forgot how enjoyable and fun her skating was; her and miki has the same ponche spiral position

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
We should count how many times they announce "No Flash Photography." I really think they should add "idiots" to the end of that.

Hughes: 45.32

I presume the under-rotation was called.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Decent effort from Emily:

1Lz-2T
3F - might be UR
2A

Score: 45.32

Her program went by rather quickly but it seems very labored and her picking is frightening. *sigh* A generic program from David Wilson.

amateur

Final Flight
Emily was enjoyable too watch. Refreshing bright style among the ladiezz.

Saying in the K&C that she was thinking too much during the program.

Trewyn

Medalist
Ok the Justin tv feed is crapI Unless there's an alternative, I'm off to bed. I got kicked off from the feed (because I live in a small country grmbl) 6 times during Emily's program. It's a miracle I actually saw the jumps! I didn't see any other elements, though. Plus; when I'm actually capable to watch for a few seconds, the feed is shaky and freezes. I'm sad I stayed awake until now!

Emily looked nervous.

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
Go Tugba! :)

I really enjoy just watching her skate.

2F2T
3(salchow or toe)
2a

Her spirals look much better...liked her camel positions as well. Beautiful costume as well.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Lovely program from Tugba:

2F-2T
3S
Spiral seq in 2A

Good stage presence. I think it was genius that she used ethnic music from her home. :rock:

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Decent effort from Emily:

1Lz-2T
3F - might be UR
2A

Score: 45.32

Her program went by rather quickly but it seems very labored and her picking is frightening. *sigh* A generic program from David Wilson.

3F was severely UR, but I'm afraid she didtn't get caught.

Tugba was so enjoyable to watch. The Middle Eastern music and choreography certainly suit her well. If Emily could get 45+, Tugba should get above 50+.

seniorita

Record Breaker
well only alternative I have is Russian tv..
The Tuba girl, wow, the music is so familiar to my ears, I would never have expected to listen to this kind of music in fs!:p

Tugba was great!!! I love the way she moves - so sinuous. And great sexy movements to the Middle Eastern music. :rock:

Did she single her 2A? Can't see all the details on justinTV.

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
This could be my fault. Maybe my 'fingers crossed for good performances from the ladies' jinxed them. Sigh. This could be a long competiton.

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Alexe GILLES bombed. Only landed a clean 2A. 2-footed 3lutz+1t, popped flip.
I'm afraid her Kostner-like-height is not helping her consistency.