Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST: | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST:

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Alexe GILLES bombed. Only landed a clean 2A. 2-footed 3lutz+1t, popped flip.
I'm afraid her Kostner-like-height is not helping her consistency.

Gilles should just leave Tom Z. Her spins look so painful. Her speed is better though.

46.56 put her in second.

Alexe - rather nondescript.

Back to Emily, it was quite good, obvious jump issues; fw was surprisingly poor, though - slow, no crispness at all. She looked out of shape there, though good overall. She's fun to watch.

lakeshore

Match Penalty
The EST skater landed everything. Seems to be a 3t+3t... The best performance so far. Her jumps are strange, lots of distance, but no height. Standing-O.

I heard she had terrible practice, but everything comes together at the right time.

Yeah, a clean 3t+3t. Good.

MissIzzy

Final Flight
Ack! Elena! So close to delivering the first good short of the night, and she messes the spin up?!

I thought Glebova was beautiful!! What beautiful phrasing and line. Her spins need work though. Definitely one to keep my eye on, a big talent.

Where is Lipinski doing commentary?

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Good skater for Elena

3S
3T-3T
2A - low and scary, surprised she actually stood up.

I like the beginning with her choreography. Her spins need a lot of polishing but I think Elena will go into first if everything is ratified.

52.28 - 1st

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
Glebova did really well, although when the music started, I immediately thought Michelle, since she used it about 18 times. (I loved all of them...so don't yell. lol)

Jumps looked rotated to me...and she is very pleasant.

Awkward spirals though.

amateur

Final Flight
That was pretty nice from Glebova! was that a 3t-3t she did? crowd seem appreciative. I think she missed a spin entry and had to restart it? that will probably cost her a lot on the last 2 spins? She's a bit stiff and jerky, but did have some nice positions and movement to the music. Positions in last spin simple but effective and musical. I liked it :)

seniorita

Record Breaker
Do you know the name of this piece?

Score 49.42

Tugba is first.

No I m sorry. It is one of those Constantinople music that you listen a lot in Greece too, but I dont know the name of the piece.
She was very fresh and it is first time I see her:clap:

SusieH

On the Ice
SBS is showing the ladies right now. You can download TVants to watch it. The quality is much better than that of justin.tv

lakeshore

Match Penalty
sarah hecken, unfinished product, very sloppy line, scratchy skating skills.

Only a 2t, 3S, 2a. Lots of excessive arm swinging during steps.