Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST: | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Ladies SP Saturday Nov 14th 7:00 p.m. EST:

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Fumie looks like a clown with that ridiculous costume.

Haven't heard lots of clapping from Yu na bots. She must not be doing well in the warm-up, i assume.

Well, just saw her landed a beautiful 3flip. haha.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Thanks for the SBS + TVU tip!!! But I think I'm going to sleep anyway. I'm really tired. I trust Yu Na will get the job done :). But it's a relief that for upcoming competitions SBS might still be an alternative to Justin! Have fun watching everyone! And for the fellow Europeans; good luck staying awake :)

SusieH

On the Ice
Thanks for the SBS + TVU tip!!! But I think I'm going to sleep anyway. I'm really tired. I trust Yu Na will get the job done :). But it's a relief that for upcoming competitions SBS might still be an alternative to Justin! Have fun watching everyone! And for the fellow Europeans; good luck staying awake :)

I believe you can count on SBS everytime if it comes to a women's event with Yuna in it. ;) Sweet dream!

Last edited:

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
NFP for the third time. Seriously, why aren't people listening?

I've been to shows and venues where people with cameras are forbidden to enter the main room unless the cameras are left in coat check. Unless, people are personally approached and booted out, they'll keep taking pictures.

lakeshore

Match Penalty
The SWE girl landed 3t, 3lutz+2t, 2A, all clean. Good for her. She's an unfinished product though. Sloppy line.

Should be around 53-55 pts if i may guess.

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
The SWE girl landed 3t, 3lutz+2t, 2A, all clean. Good for her. She's an unfinished product though. Sloppy line.

I agree...we has a ways to go with her presentation, but at least she stayed on her feet and appeared to rotate. That's a plus so far for this competition.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
PbP

Joshi Helgesson

3T - fine
3Lz-2T - ok I think
2A - good
CCoSp
SpSq
SlSt
FSSp
LSp - biellmann not pretty

Quite decent performance

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
I'm grateful for the JustinTV feed because geez, the livechat next to it has such insipid and heinously obnoxious chatters from saying how Mao looks like she had down's syndome to Tatiana looking like the witch of the waste to ripping Rachael apart for her full hip frame. /rant

Kissx3

Final Flight
I'm grateful for the JustinTV feed because geez, the livechat next to it has such insipid and heinously obnoxious chatters from saying how Mao looks like she had down's syndome to Tatiana looking like the witch of the waste to ripping Rachael apart for her full hip frame. /rant

You can turn the chats off. I usually do because I find they lag the streams.

beep_beep

Medalist
And Fumie stays on her feet! Yes!
But I'm still undecided which jump was the flutz: solo or combo?

ETA: I'll give the credit of doubt, the edge could be flat on the combo

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Helgesson SP score 51.32 pts - 2nd

Fumie Fuguri
3Lz-2T - ok but flutz
3F - very nice
LSp
SpSq
2A - fine
FSSp
SlSt