Men's SP 9:00 p.m Nov. 13th EST | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Men's SP 9:00 p.m Nov. 13th EST

jennylovskt

Medalist
According to the list, several of the men plan to include a 4-3 in their SP, which brings to mind a question for me: why is Lysacek not including a quad in his SP? It makes me wonder.

Maybe because he doesn't need one yet? It's very possible he can win here if he just skates clean. Unless Tomas Verner is really on in both SP and LP (which doesn't happen too often).

I think Lysacek doesn't have quad any more. To be safe, he doesn't do quad which might mess up his program. If he really wants to put a quad in his program, why didn't he give it a try the last season and this season so far?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I think Lysacek doesn't have quad any more. To be safe, he doesn't do quad which might mess up his program. If he really wants to put a quad in his program, why didn't he give it a try the last season and this season so far?
Hmmm... interesting. Maybe he isn't as much motivated to risk it all, since he won Worlds without one?

Looks like they found Lutai's skates.

Last edited:

janetfan

Match Penalty
Back in March then, 7 months ago. Thank you for telling, DarkestMoon.

He skated at WTT with the fracture too. He took two months off the ice , April and May to let it heal and resumed light training in June.
He is supposed to be over it and healthy but his team said they are practicing only 4 quads a day so as not to place undo stress on his foot.

seniorita

Record Breaker
who puts men sp event at 3 o clock in the morning?:p(world doesn't go around me?)
At least I saw pairs, s/z were awesome, then I fell asleep a little!
I will wait until the Lutai and then zzzzzzz...
Only for K, good luck Tomas:clap:
And Amodio!:rock:
Oi, the Macypura boy is very cuteeeeee!

Ximena

Final Flight
It was an interesting program, but tood bad about the jumps. He is a tad slow but well I guess he is new.
So few in the audience!
Someone cut his hair!! At least a little bit!

beep_beep

Medalist
Is anyone outside the US and Canada watching this in something not justintv? It keeps telling me that there are too many viewer in my country and I have to refresh the page all the time...

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh Andrei, I love the guy but that program was quite boring, he does look tired though. The 3ax was nice, so bad for the combo. The music was really awful.

AmEagle3313

Rinkside
Definitely not a fan of the music choices so much so far. That was the worst arrangement of Carmina Burana I've ever heard...and it's a shame because he looks like he moves well.

Ximena

Final Flight
Oh Ryan, I like the program in the sense that it fits him, but the jumps are not there at all.
Was he trying a quad?

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oh the thing on the neck on costume of bradley, i have a déjà vu from TEB:unsure:
Why lutai was wearing these white things on his hands, bad carmina burana version, but I m glad i saw Papa Mishin (he lost also weight supporting plush?)

beep_beep

Medalist
I quit!
Late night, bad stream... now I'll hope for some youtube vids.
Nighty night, people, I'm sure there will be a big thread to read in the morning :biggrin: