Ladies LP Sun Nov. 15th 2:00 PM-4:00 PM | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies LP Sun Nov. 15th 2:00 PM-4:00 PM

R.D.

Record Breaker
So much for seeing Emily skate :frown2:

I almost wondered why they bothered to mention her. It seems as if it was timed just right- they got back from commercial it seems just before she was about to skate...

lakeshore

Match Penalty
Emily popped two jumps, but no fall. She should get some UR calls though. She's so laboured and painful to watch, especially the steps.

At least 1/2 turn short of rotation from the slo-mo.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Emily:

2A out in attitude position
3Lz-2T
3F-2T
2Lz
Flying sit spin
Spiral into 3S-2T
Spread eagle 3T
2S
Slstp
Layback spin
Spiral Seq - slight mistake on beillman; missed grab
Sit spin

Emily went clean; good use of transitions, still very little choreography and poor lift on her arabesque spiral

Total: 135.31

Her flip should very much be URed.

S

sleepyjl

Ice Network has not listed a time for its broadcast to be available. I believe NBC will be broadcasting Skate America's ladies LP competition. Heather's TV Schedule is showing the time on NBC as 2 to 4. However, there seem to be discrepancies. Check your own stations on Sunday to be sure not to miss the program!

Is Ice Network going to show the Ladies' FS at all? I really hope so; I don't have a TV so I rely on Ice Network to watch Yuna...

R.D.

Record Breaker
Is Ice Network going to show the Ladies' FS at all? I really hope so; I don't have a TV so I rely on Ice Network to watch Yuna...

They're not showing it live :( at least they could have given us the first group, seems there's no way to watch them since NBC has decided to air the men on tape instead...

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
They're not showing it live :( at least they could have given us the first group, seems there's no way to watch them since NBC has decided to air the men on tape instead...
Which I don't understand why, I mean they showed the men's FS last night.

beep_beep

Medalist
justin tv is carrying it
check TVU or tvants for some SBS, Yu-Na is competing here so I guess they'll show

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Alexe:

3T (?)
3Lz - step out
3T - touched down
Sitspin
Layback
Spiral
2A - fall; no speed entering
3Fl-2T-2T turned out
1Lz - popped
3S -1T hunched landing on 3S
CStsq
Flying Camel

Alexe lost a great deal of speed shortly after she started. From her 2A forwards, she got slower and slower into her jumps. Please, please leave Tom Z. You can do so much better.

Total: 129.01

lakeshore

Match Penalty
so far Susanna failed in her first 4 jump passes.

She landed one clean triple toe and one clean 2A... Expect a seaonal worst for her...