3T-2T
Sit spin
Spiral Seq
2A-2T - might have planned another 2T but not enough speed for it
SlStp

A rather bland program

Total: 129.91 3rd

Last edited:
Impossible not to like that Swedish girl. So young, so strong and so happy! Who knows, she may have a future in this sport.

What's with NBC? I missed the first few skates because I trusted them! But good to see Shawn, Ryan and Florent again.

S

sleepyjl

Joshi:

2 A
3Lz - too long to set her edge
3S
Sit spin
3Lz - fall
3T
3T-2T
Sit spin
Spiral Seq
2A-2T - might have planned another 2T but not enough speed for it
SlStp

A rather bland program

Total: 129.91 3rd

WTF is going on? Is there a problem with the ice? Why so many falls???

Bennett

Record Breaker
I wonder if there weren't any other American ladies whom they could bring to. Although Rachael would medal, I feel that there could have been more, no? This isn't doing much to promote FS before the Olympics despite the NBC coverage. I feel that non-skating fans would love Wagner, for example.

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
WTF is going on? Is there a problem with the ice? Why so many falls???

The ice is sh-- quality and I think the rink is smaller than Olympic standard. There's been talk of jet lag. Though, I think the real issue is skating skills and/or mental game. Alexe has good basics but her mental is on or off. Same can be said for Tugba.

This NBC program is my first view of everyone for this event. Kim's short program is gorgeous!

I'm sorry to hear that Tugba tanked. I saw her short program on YouTube (thanks to one of you who posted the link), and she skates with such charm.

Speaking of charm, Ryan Bradley's long program is a stitch! How brilliant! And he did two quads, so it isn't just posing and mugging to the music, either.