Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th

dgel

On the Ice
nice skate from Joey- 3 axel under rotated but super 3f-3l combo and ok 3 ltz, very expressive. Jeremy Ten lots of jump problems...

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Poor little one.

I still find it interesting that he shares a coach with Reynolds, but his skating skills are so much better.

You mean, Joanne McLeod? I thought there was a bit of Sandhu ghost in Ten's routine.

Scout

Final Flight
45.14...ouch!

Kevin just doesn't have that natural musical ability Jeremy has...although Kevin seems to be getting better (slowly)

Too bad for Jeremy...that program has the potential to be really good. I like all the little musical touches.

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
45.14 ... ouch.

A mediocre score at best, even if this were a Ladies' competition.

EDIT: HAHAHA, Scout. I thought I'd accidentally double-posted for a second there.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Armin... interesting. Fell on a crossover in the beginning, and landed all the jumps after that.

Nadine

Record Breaker
So i remember commenting on the "trivia" during the warm-up at SA. This is exactly exactly what I was talking about. I thought the info about their skating career (like they're doing here) would have been more appropriate, not the "Jane Doe likes long walks on the beach and knitting" that they did at SA.

Lol, too funny, but oh so true, thanks for the laughs while I wait for Takahashi & Abbott & this Patrick Chan people are talking about.

I decided to give in & watch the final group of men from SC live, as last week I didn't watch SA, except the women several days after the competition.

Still haven't found my mojo/joy of skating yet (except speedskating of course), but it's coming back little by little.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Armin is still one of my favourite US-puppies. There is just something about him, I think he could develop very very well.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Great skate by Armin. Silly fall in the beginning.

65.30 Good score!!

Scout

Final Flight
[QUOTE

EDIT: HAHAHA, Scout. I thought I'd accidentally double-posted for a second there.[/QUOTE]

lol! 'ouch' was the only word that came to mind when i saw that score, even though it was expected

Medusa

Record Breaker
Who's the most fave then? If I may ask.

Rippon probably. Despite some shaky, rather average jumps. He has this exuberant joy about his skating, that reminds me so much of Stéphane. You can't learn that - Adam and the Zebra were simply born with it.

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Still waiting for signs of priscillization from Stephen. Nope, hasn't happened yet.