Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Mens Short Program Friday 19:55 Eastern Time Nov 20th

Medusa

Record Breaker
Still waiting for signs of priscillization from Stephen. Nope, hasn't happened yet.
I don't get Carriere. Not the slightest bit. I don't know why.

Peter Grütter at the boards!!! That always lightens my mood.

Medusa

Record Breaker
You can take the Frenchman out of France, but you can't take the French out of the Frenchman. That was like a blend of Préaubert and Dambier.

Those guys are Canadians, right? The commentators? Their French sounds weird.

Medusa

Record Breaker
I am pretty sure it will be a 90 for Chan if he goes clean. I should give someone of you guys my password, so that you can delete all the evil posts I am going to make - and would later regret having made.

Medusa

Record Breaker
What happened to Chan's beautiful costume? I want last year's back.

Now it's Dai. Nervous as hell here.

amateur

Final Flight
Lol, too funny, but oh so true, thanks for the laughs while I wait for Takahashi & Abbott & this Patrick Chan people are talking about.

You never seen Patrick Chan skate yet? :eek:
(I'm aware from your posts that you seem to be a newly-returned fan to men's skating, but just checking, in case that remark was meant tongue-in-cheek). If you really have never seen him, you're in for a treat! (yeah i know that type of gushing is annoying to some here,... haha)

gracefulswan

On the Ice
wow, chan can't hold a 3 axel during warm-up! but if he makes it in comp., will he score in the 90s? in canada, anything's possible. i'm not a big fan of his, but you never know. i hope not, but if he does, you can be sure he will be given the benefit of the doubt in any gold medal show-down in vancouver. shame on that, as i think he'll retire promptly, as he stated his wish was to move on after the games, should he win. plus, as a 19 year old, it would be even more pathetic should he leave. :cool:

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
Daisuke is beyond fierce! :rock: you're the only skater I can take seriously with anime hair. I know this is bad but I forgot how enjoyable his flashy style can be when he exudes confidence.