Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Mens Free Program 16:00 Eastern Time Sat Nov 21

beep_beep

Medalist
That was really high, but comparing to Contesti, I think some 72 might have done it... Still I'll hand it that the kid has some awsome skating skills.

Brezina is having a though one...

Trewyn

Medalist
Brezina shows promise; that first flip and salchow looked divine; especially the salchow; crazy high. He's not very old right? Maybe he could be a front runner for Sochi...

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Brezina topped Contesti by mere 0.07 point!!

Hmmm a funky version of Rolling Stones..

I'm trying to pretend it's Mick Jagger skating instead of Alban.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
Great skate for Alban!!! He lacks a little of personality, I think; it's all a little bit generic. But he's cute. Natacha and I met him in France and he actually seems really shy :D. Good for him for keeping it together! Possibly he'll grab a medal here?

Boy, this guy gives a whole new meaning out there to the skater's cliche "I just want to go out there and have a good time." What a grin! And he actually skates well. Much better than yesterday's silliness, IMO.

beep_beep

Medalist
:laugh: Ha,ha,ha Alban!!!

I hope the french fed comes to its senses and sends him to the olys. He's a crowd pleaser and he lands the jumps. Ponsero is great when he's on, but how often does that happen?

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
That was great to see him skate so well, guess euro ticket is booked needs to see whether it can be extended to Vancouver.
You never know, with the French Fed.

But kid's enjoying himself out there, that's what I like in him.

Medusa

Record Breaker
Boy, this guy gives a whole new meaning out there to the skater's cliche "I just want to go out there and have a good time." What a grin! And he actually skates well. Much better than yesterday's silliness, IMO.
He said in one interview that he knows he will probably never win anything big, but that he has lots of fun out there.

Long wait - downgrades?

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Preubert

Wow Mr. Preaubert - that was some serious populist pandering.... faux Rock and air guitar......lots of jumping and rough skating. Will this make it as an Olyimpic program?

hikki

Final Flight
Country
Japan
Hasn't this blonde coach been around forever? She hasn't aged at all! Who did she use to coach?

Go Denis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!