Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21 | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Ladies Free Program 19:00 pm Eastern Time Saturday, November 21

ANW

On the Ice
i have to say, being caucasian (and better being european too) does have its advantage, just look at Laura's score :rofl:

Kissx3

Final Flight
That's pretty much exactly what I figured she'd get. Around 110 for a mediocre skate with a couple of extra hometown fave points. You can tell from looking at her that she knows she can do so much better.

beep_beep

Medalist
The scoring of this entire competition is just :scratch:

Joanie was the rightful winner, I really like her, but that score...

i love to skate

Medalist
I would call that skate anything but convincing.

The poster didn't call her skate convincing, they said that she would win convincingly. And she did - 20 points or so.

Wasn't Joannie's best. She looked a little off. I think Lori Nichol is bad luck and shouldn't be beside the boards with the coaches - first Patrick and now Joannie :laugh:

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
The scoring or the scores? I think Rochette's less happy with the skate that earned that score as opposed to the score itself.

R.D.

Record Breaker
If this event told us anything [re. US Nats], though, it's that Czisny is still on the map. Telling that she had one of her usual performances and still got triple digits is something Nagasu, Zhang and Wagner should be very concerned about...

Oh hell - Laura got the bronze instead of Mirai? NOOO!

(I've had major problems concentrating on this comp due to home front issues.)

DarkestMoon

On the Ice
The poster didn't call her skate convincing, they said that she would win convincingly. And she did - 20 points or so.

Wasn't Joannie's best. She looked a little off. I think Lori Nichol is bad luck and shouldn't be beside the boards with the coaches - first Patrick and now Joannie :laugh:

Mirai did rather well, I suppose. :p

Medusa

Record Breaker
i have to say, being caucasian (and better being european too) does have its advantage, just look at Laura's score :rofl:
Well, Rochette didn't land much more than Lepistö, got only slightly more on TES, but nearly 9 points more on PCS.

It's like everyone was overscored here. Except for Suzuki - she still had the 4th best TES, but got 16 points less PCS than Rochette.

Oh, and everyone skated really really badly.

janetfan

Match Penalty

You know what I meant. If she skates like that in Vancouver she won't medal. Joannie was expressive and good to watch - but she made as many mistakes as Mirai

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
mirai got the best tech score anyway. laura was lucky to land on the podium. in both skates her pcs were inflated.

Kissx3

Final Flight
If this event told us anything [re. US Nats], though, it's that Czisny is still on the map. Telling that she had one of her usual performances and still got triple digits is something Nagasu, Zhang and Wagner should be very concerned about...

That's kind of what happened last season too, though. She whooped the other Americans with average performances, especially with her PCs and then went to 4CC and Worlds and bombed hard.