USOC Winter Olympics Blogging Contest! Please vote! | Golden Skate

USOC Winter Olympics Blogging Contest! Please vote!

LP skater

Spectator
Hi everyone,

This is Christie here, (also known as Lake Placid Skater) who administrates the blog Lake Placid Skater. I hope you are all doing very well and enjoying the approaching holiday season.

I am writing to say that I have some very exciting news! A few weeks ago, I entered a blog contest sponsored by Microsoft Office and the USOC in which two lucky bloggers would get a chance to go to Vancouver (and Las Vegas too) and cover the Olympics on their blog. I entered on a whim, not sure if I would be selected.

Last week, a representative called me to say that I had been chosen as one of the semi-finalists for the contest. I WAS SO EXCITED!!:biggrin: Ever since I was 2 years old I have wanted to go to the Olympics- now I might get my chance!!

To make this a reality, I need your help. The next 3 finalists for each category (I am in the Student Category) will be determined by votes. In other words, I need a lot of voting power!! Please go to the Office Winter Games contest website and vote with your email address or Facebook account. Remember, you can vote once per day per email address; I need all the votes I can get!! :)

Thanks for your support,

Christie (Lake Placid Skater) :)
Microsoft Winter Games Blogging Contest