Yagudin and Totmianina are parents | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yagudin and Totmianina are parents

schiele

Final Flight
:rofl::rofl:

Congrats to the happy couple and the newborn!
I thought Yagudin was well settled somewhere in the US, but I guess not?
Or did they go back to Moscow just for the birth???

Well, little Liza, see you in Feb. 2026!

Yags went back to Russia after completing his professional carrier in the western part of the world in 2006 or 2007 and in Russia started participating in TV shows, theathre, film, ice skating tours etc etc..
Tatiana was also settled in Russia and she was doing pretty much the same. They hooked up during the Ice Age tour throughout Russia in mid 2008.

Simone

Match Penalty
Congrats... to the happy parents... I am sure Liza is just beautiful... and hope she's got her daddies eyes... but regardless, she's finally here... I am so happy for Tatiana and Alexei... :)

evangeline

Record Breaker
Not only it has been suggested Egor Ermak-Plushenko & Liza Yagudina should skate Pairs, their LP music also seems to be fixed:
"Romeo & Juliet", by Tschaikovsky! :biggrin:

I nominate Love Story for their SP.....or perhaps Nino Rota's Romeo and Juliet, for the full-on sugar overdose.

LovetoSkate

Rinkside
I am happy to hear that baby Liza has arrived. Congratulations to Alexei and Tatiana on their new arrival.

On a side note, I am still hoping that Alexei will return to skating in the US for at least a Disson show or two in the future.

Michelle

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Ok, I vote for them to appear on Kristi's family show. (If Kristi ever plans on doing her show that way, again.)