Rinkside
Universal Sports TV will broadcast the Grand Prix Final:

Thurs., Dec 3: 6-7:30PM ET
Fri., Dec 4: 6-7:30PM ET
Sat., Dec 5: 6-8PM ET & 9-10PM ET
Sun., Dec 6: 5-7PM ET

cotillion

Rinkside
CBC Canada will show the long programs( probably only the top three in each) on Boxing day @2.00 E, then the 27th the gala as well as Jan 2! Pretty poor coverage considering all the skating they have been showing on Bold up to now. Shouldn't complain cause they will air Nats and Worlds too.

Presume Icenetwork will cover the Finals. Now to think about rising up so early in the morning. ugh, but then I get to see the abridged version on Unisport again.

merrybari

Final Flight
CBC Canada will show the long programs( probably only the top three in each) on Boxing day @2.00 E, then the 27th the gala as well as Jan 2! Pretty poor coverage considering all the skating they have been showing on Bold up to now. Shouldn't complain cause they will air Nats and Worlds too.

Thanks for the info. but, not being from Canada, can you please give the calendar date of Boxing day? Thanks.

merrybari

Final Flight
For those with access to IceNetwork, here is the live streaming schedule for the

Senior Grand Prix Final broadcast schedule. (All times Eastern)
Schedule subject to change; check back for updates.
All below listed events will be streamed live on icenetwork.com

Thursday, Dec. 3
5:50 a.m.- Pairs Short Program
7:05 a.m. - Original Dance

Friday, Dec. 4
4:20 a.m. - Men's Short Program
5:40 a.m. - Ladies Short Program
6:40 a.m. - Free Dance

Saturday, Dec. 5
2:15 a.m. - Pairs Free Skate
3:50 a.m. - Men's Free Skate
5:20 a.m. - Ladies Free Skate

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Skatebuzz will be broadcasting everything live:

http://skatebuzz.neulion.com/skatebuzz/console.jsp
Thank you, cuttingedge.

I also want to take up this opportunity to thank the person in charge of "JustineTV." I understand that he will be in Japan in person and therefore will not be broadcasting the GPF.

Enjoy yourself for the four days of "figure staking Nirvana." You have earned it as you have generously given us the pleasure to watch many hours of real time on-line stream. I personally subscribe to IN, but JustineTV stream always has been better.

So thank you, and I hope you broastcast many more figure skating events in the future.:laugh::clap::yes::rock::agree::)

lisadotdash

Rinkside
SkateBuzz

Thank you, cuttingedge.

I also want to take up this opportunity to thank the person in charge of "JustineTV." I understand that he will be in Japan in person and therefore will not be broadcasting the GPF.

Enjoy yourself for the four days of "figure staking Nirvana." You have earned it as you have generously given us the pleasure to watch many hours of real time on-line stream. I personally subscribe to IN, but JustineTV stream always has been better.

So thank you, and I hope you broastcast many more figure skating events in the future.:laugh::clap::yes::rock::agree::)

Thanks for Skatebuzz. I have it on now and I am a happy girl:clap::bow:

AnnikinSolo

Rinkside
Universal Sports TV will broadcast the Grand Prix Final:

Thurs., Dec 3: 6-7:30PM ET
Fri., Dec 4: 6-7:30PM ET
Sat., Dec 5: 6-8PM ET & 9-10PM ET
Sun., Dec 6: 5-7PM ET

Does anyone know whether RTR or NTV+ will have the GP final? I found a new subscription service (thought I wont say who it is here, so US figure skating can't have them shut down). that carries RTR and NTV+ (though not the NTV Online channel), and for cheaper than WebTV.

Also, will RTR, NTV+, or TRT have the Europeans? I have all three channels on this service. And for the Olys, will the NBC Eastern feed have any live Olympic skating? I can get the eastern feed of NBC on this service.

schiele

Final Flight
Does anyone know whether RTR or NTV+ will have the GP final? I found a new subscription service (thought I wont say who it is here, so US figure skating can't have them shut down). that carries RTR and NTV+ (though not the NTV Online channel), and for cheaper than WebTV.

Also, will RTR, NTV+, or TRT have the Europeans? I have all three channels on this service. And for the Olys, will the NBC Eastern feed have any live Olympic skating? I can get the eastern feed of NBC on this service.

TRT has historically always shown EC, WC and OC live starting with the first group so I doubt it will change this year. Just log onto it for live coverage during the events.
You can watch TRT 3 for free from here:
http://www.trt.net.tr/Canli/anasayfa.aspx?kanal=TV3&slv=0
Just bookmark this link for January.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Kinga

Medalist
RAI sport is showing today's competition.
It seems that they won't show anything tomorrow, but they have some coverage on Saturday

ETA: they will actually air everything on Fri too! yeah!

Last edited: