Thought I'd get it started.

Start Order:

1 Tomas VERNER CZE
2 Johnny WEIR USA
3 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN
4 Jeremy ABBOTT USA
5 Evan LYSACEK USA
6 Nobunari ODA JPN

I believe it starts at 6:30pm (Tokyo time) 4:30am (EST)

Trewyn

Medalist
If online feeds pop up; please share!! I'm really excited for this, hope I'll be able to watch!!!

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Oy, this is going to be nerve-wrenching.

Starts in 35 min

If online feeds pop up; please share!! I'm really excited for this, hope I'll be able to watch!!!

Well, I'm watching GPF and JGPF online, but it's a rather complicated matter, not just a link to a feed. I posted a ' how to' on another forum in a closed thread. I can copy & paste that lengthy instruction from there.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
^^I see a Chinese guy talking on that feed... No skating... I though Men's started now? Or is it in half an hour?

seniorita

Record Breaker
weeee my boss is not here, i opened the player!:clap:One more hard working day, it will be:biggrin:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Hi All! :)

This is the busiest time of the year for me...very enjoyable...and right now I'm taking a break from working on a late night project for one of my favorite customers.

Perfect timing on my part, lol, as I really wanted to time my break to enjoy watching the men's event. And since my #1 skater isn't there ~ Evgeni Plushenko ~ I can just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

I'm looking forward to enjoying all the American Men, in particular Jeremy Abbott & Johnny Weir, and also Japan's Daisuke Takahashi.

That said, GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE MEN!:love:

seniorita

Record Breaker
Oy, i dont like what i m watching! How appropriate to put rodeo (it is rodeo, isnt it?) before figure skating :sheesh:

luvsasha

Final Flight
I really love you Jeremy, so much so that I got up at 4 to watch you skate!

Please skate well!! :love:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Lol, I love how they have been playing "Born To Be Wild" throughout the GP. Very apropos. :)

psycho

On the Ice
I am watching Verner and Weir and going to bed. Sorry everyone else, you're great and everything, but it's freaking 4:30 am here.

Paaja

Spectator
cctv5 will be showing live senior dance and then ladies on demand:mad: no men!:banging:

Nadine

Record Breaker
I'm thankful it's only 1:30AM here in Seattle. :)

Right now they're introducing the judges, scarey looking, can't imagine what the skaters must be thinking when they look at them.:eek:

Allright, skaters introduced & the crowd goes wild!!!!!:rock:

Nadine

Record Breaker
Johnny looks different -- did he cut his hair or slick it back? He reminds me of a very young Elvis Presley. ;)

Wow, close call with Oda & Abbott, as Jeremy turned around from talking with Yuka he almost ran into Oda.