Championship of Russia 2010 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Championship of Russia 2010

oxade21

Match Penalty
Honestly, I would have put Voronov above Plushenko tonight. That skate would have scored very high at any international competition.

seniorita

Record Breaker
i havent seen any vid but my eyes poped out when i read the 100++:laugh::laugh:national scoring is funny!I m sure Plush laughed as well after. He doesnt look good from what you say, I hope he is ok.

plushyta

On the Ice
According to Russia's "internal rules", they got "bonus" points for every good quad and 3,5 Axel's :cool:

janetfan

Match Penalty
According to Russia's "internal rules", they got "bonus" points for every good quad and 3,5 Axel's :cool:

Something is wrong witht the scoring. A report earlier said all Russian skaters who could successfully lace up their boots would be over 100 and Plushy would be at 150 :laugh:

oxade21

Match Penalty
Domnina/shabalin CD home video .

There are more videos from the competition on DariaSergeyeva account. i found the link from fsonline.ru

all the videos are very shaky though...

Shaky? I almost puked. Please take some dramamine before watching.

However, what is Shabalin wearing on his foot? You can clearly see he is wearing some equipment. Is it even allowed????

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Thanks for the pics. I am assuming this was a argentine tango? Don't take this wrong, but do Domina and Shablian look old there or is it just me?

mishieru07

On the Ice
Thanks for the pics. I am assuming this was a argentine tango? Don't take this wrong, but do Domina and Shablian look old there or is it just me?

It's Tango Romantica.

IMO Gold is an odd choice for the TR but I've seen weirder. Nevermind.

Shabalin seems to be wearing gold colour tights over his boots. Or something along those lines. It's not illegal AFAIK. One of the Russian dance teams wears purple tights over their skates in the OD.

Nadine

Record Breaker
So moving, to watch Evgeni skate so beautifully. I've always loved the music, but not to hear it since RC, and then to see it for the first time again tonight was magical. This SP is one of my favs, and that's the honest to God truth.

One would honestly never know that he was recently injured. I for one cannot tell. In fact, the only thing I was a bit concerned about was his very slim physique, but I suppose he has to be this slim for peak condition at the Olympics.

Evgeni Plushenko skates with the gods...

Final Flight
Don't take this wrong, but do Domina and Shablian look old there or is it just me?

its mainly oksana's hair color....it's so....julia sebestyen.
that black or dark brown slimmed her look...now it just slightly blends in with her fake tan.

and on top of that monochromatic-ness they are both wear gold...and dull 70s looking gold.

and generally maxim looks aged mafia member with hi hair slicked back with a double breasted suit

cant wait to see their other programs

Buttercup

Record Breaker
Wait to see this year's US Nationals. Then you won't laugh at this score any more.;) I know it's inflated. Which Nationals don't have inflated scores?
The ones that come to mind are French and Italian Nationals, as we saw last weekend. The scores are usually high, obviously - but not to the crazy extent you see in some other places. And AFAIK they don't give bonus points for any elements.