Yuna Kim | Page 144 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

JayW

Final Flight
Just watched a few last year's videos, and realized that I am still angry about the super low score Yuna got for her Vampire's Kiss at Worlds 2013. Did anyone else think she was severely underscored? So glad the judges woke up for the LP, but still it's a bit sad. And it wasn't the first time... Judging is weird. :sarcasm:

Yes, Yuna was low-balled in 2013sp. I for one really like her Kiss of the Vampire. It is dramatic, dark, tense and yet mature. The whole program is lightening fast. I don't think anyone else can pull off a piece of music like that.

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
Yes, Yuna was low-balled in 2013sp. I for one really like her Kiss of the Vampire. It is dramatic, dark, tense and yet mature. The whole program is lightening fast. I don't think anyone else can pull off a piece of music like that.

I like it even more than James Bond actually. It is right up there with El Tango and Danse Macabre for me. I love Yuna's choices in music!!!

cooper

Medalist
I just read on another forum that "Let it go" from Frozen will be used in the opening of "All that skate" and Andrea Bocelli - "Time to say goodbye" will be used in the end of the show. This is the link , I don't know Korean,but maybe someone over here knows and tells us more about what the article is :

http://sports.media.daum.net/sports/general/newsview?newsId=20140410160914058

according to the korea forum..

korea's ice dance team of rebeka kim/kirill minov will be joining the ice show!

frozen ost's let it Go medley will be the opening w/ Andrea Bocelli/Sarah Brightman’s time to say goodbye will be the final feature featuring a live orchestra...

according to the korean fans the stage will be decorated w/ a magnificent winter kingdom.. :laugh:

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
according to the korea forum..

korea's ice dance team of rebeka kim/kirill minov will be joining the ice show!

frozen ost's let it Go medley will be the opening w/ Andrea Bocelli/Sarah Brightman’s time to say goodbye will be the final feature featuring a live orchestra...

according to the korean fans the stage will be decorated w/ a magnificent winter kingdom.. :laugh:

Wait so we will see the appearance of the true Ice Queen after all? It fits her so perfectly. Although the more I listen to this song being sung by other people the more tired of it I get. If anyone can reinvent it, it is Yuna :love:

cooper

Medalist
this is the making of yuna's romanson watch commercial.. published last year..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSTD6EkZVgU

she looks so beautiful.. :love:

her ice show is coming soon.. and it will be interesting if she sings to "let it go" from frozen.. her samsung aircon ad while singing to "let it go" already passed 2 million views within a week.. :laugh:

yuna kim laughing off cam for sochi - some unforgettable moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvttRWbGNPo

:laugh:

chicken or beef?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flvBMXeMKc8

:laugh:

Jewels

On the Ice
Maybe this is not a right place to write this, but praying for the students of ferry incident in Korea yesterday..... Nothing else seems to come into my mind today so sad :cry:
Sorry if you're offended by a non related post...but since the whole country is in mourning state.....I didn't know where else to write this....

BusyMom

Medalist
Maybe this is not a right place to write this, but praying for the students of ferry incident in Korea yesterday..... Nothing else seems to come into my mind today so sad :cry:
Sorry if you're offended by a non related post...but since the whole country is in mourning state.....I didn't know where else to write this....
So sad. Sent prayer out to the victims and their families.

cooper

Medalist

yuna was supposed to attend an event today.. but she postponed it because of what happened..

so sad for the families.. i hope this kind of tragedy will never happen again..

Jewels

On the Ice
I just saw an article that Yuna donated her money for the ferry incident. Really appreciate her kindness and respect her :)