Yuna Kim | Page 154 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

anyanka

Record Breaker
Guys, I just realized that even though Yuna is 165cm, she literally looks like a model! Look at this photoshoot in Elle, it looks like she is a professional magazine model or something... so pretty http://yunakimfan.com/2014/09/20/40818/ :love:

That hat is not flattering, they seemed to have styled her like she was Blake Lively. Lots of far better pics of her on her Facebook fan page. And despite the fact that the styling in the Elle spread is for ****, she herself is a natural model and the camera loves her.

anyanka

Record Breaker
oh goodness, I agree! The Asian Games was a hot mess. :scowl: they couldn't even do a proper opening ceremony! that sounds shallow of me but seriously, that's probably the easiest thing to execute for them! They are one of the most technically advanced countries in the world, they have amazing music artists that caters the public taste (not the k-pop ones) and athletes (hello, you got the freaking KIM YUNA in your land and other OG medalists) but nope, S. Korea just had to parade the celebrities that had nothing to do with sports and give those foreign athletes a lacklustre start of the Games.

Hey guys, is there a separate thread on the Asian Games? Yuna is involved of course, but perhaps it would be better discussed over there? Just a suggestion ...

MiRé

Match Penalty
I miss Yuna too much... and unfortunately......a part of me want her back in the competitive field :hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Hey guys, is there a separate thread on the Asian Games? Yuna is involved of course, but perhaps it would be better discussed over there? Just a suggestion ...

wooops sorry for getting carried away then! :eek:: (ps. there wasn't a thread for the asian games here)

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It must be very difficult to have to tell the WHOLE Country that you've broken up with your boyfriend. I feel sorry for celebrities and especially celebrity athletes in this area.
They are famous for being very good at their sport...and somehow, people feel entitled to know about their private love-life. Tis the way of the world, I know. At least, I hope Yuna can find someone who makes her happy regardless of what others think.

nguyenghita

On the Ice
Hahaha!!!

Is this because of the massage parlour incident before?
Basically.

But Yuna's break up maybe a pleasant news for Koreans regardless who her bf is, according to them no one deserve her. Glad she is still young though.

Korean netizens comment about the news (+/- is upvote/downvote)

Article: [Exclusive] Kim Yuna and Kim Won Joong break up... "Exact break up date unknown"

1. [+7,583, -83] Good job, Yuna-ssi you can date someone better ㅠㅠ

2. [+6,338, -47] Aigoo, good job!!!!!!!!!

3. [+5,726, -49] I'm sure fans are overjoyed over this news ㅋㅋ

4. [+4,463, -53] Who cares when the exact date they broke up is?

5. [+3,202, -132] They probably broke up over army issues...

6. [+933, -9] Congratulations!!!! Good riddance to that guy! As a Kim Yuna fan, I really hope she meets someone better. She deserves better.

7. [+888, -8] Great job! What's the point in dating a man like him... Yuna unni can do so much better. Fortunate that she's woken up to reality now! Yuna unni, meet someone more amazing ^^

8. [+807, -8] Hoorah!!!!!!!!!! Hoorah!!!!!!! Good riddance!

9. [+764, -14] Good job, of course they should break up

10. [+758, -14] Good job, queen. You will meet someone deserving of your stature.
http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/11/kim-yuna-and-kim-won-joong-break-up.html

Last edited:

cooper

Medalist
Hahaha!!!

Is this because of the massage parlour incident before?

one of... he was also caught partying late night around december allegedly didn't inform his superiors in the army.. wherein yuna was preparing for sochi.. and was seen by korean paparazzi at that time with 2 women walking towards his car..

Last edited:

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
one of... he was also caught partying late night around december allegedly didn't inform his superiors in the army.. wherein yuna was preparing for sochi.. and was seen by korean paparazzi at that time with 2 women walking towards his car..

Oh wow. It's good that she ditched the guy, then. Just looking at him, he doesn't have very trustworthy-looking features. :rolleye:

I do sympathize with how hard it must be for celebrities like Yuna to have a real relationship in their home country, it must be really hard making sure that the person is actually interested in you and not your insane fame and status and wealth. Maybe Yuna should move back to Canada after 2018? :biggrin:

lyndichee

Medalist
Good riddance, that guy obviously had no respect for Yu-Na. I hope she is able to find someone that makes her happy.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
Oh wow. It's good that she ditched the guy, then. Just looking at him, he doesn't have very trustworthy-looking features. :rolleye:

I do sympathize with how hard it must be for celebrities like Yuna to have a real relationship in their home country, it must be really hard making sure that the person is actually interested in you and not your insane fame and status and wealth. Maybe Yuna should move back to Canada after 2018? :biggrin:

She can go marry a chaebol heir.