Yuna Kim | Page 179 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

yyyskate

Record Breaker
Yuna, are you going to have a ice show this year? all other skaters are having ice shows. I miss you:cry:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
A NetizenBuzz post is recently posted that showed some netizen comments about Yuna's reflection...

Kim Yuna reveals she's been taking time off to reflect on herself

Please note that the above link just focuses on the translation of the netizens' comments in English. Here is the actual Korean article that talks about Yuna.

my thoughts on the translation:
I agree that she should dump him whilst give him a 2A-kick for his reported shadiness but I don't condone on telling her what to do. It's her life. If both found a resolve to what to do and they're happy, let them be.

It's also sad that someone said her status went down b/c of her bf.

Last edited:

Miss Ice

Let the sky fall~
Medalist
A NetizenBuzz post is recently posted that showed some netizen comments about Yuna's reflection...

Please note that the above link just focuses on the translation of the netizens' comments in English. Here is the actual Korean article that talks about Yuna.

Okay I agree that Yuna should leave him and double-axel kick him in the guts for his shadiness in the guts but I don't condone of them telling her what to do.

Has Yuna or her representatives actually confirmed they were dating again? If not, then I don't see the point of speculating farther. I think Yuna knows more about herself and the guy (and any of her other relation) than the media or we will ever know, so drawing conclusions based on very subjective and most likely wrong assumptions is not a good idea.

I believe in Yuna and think that no matter what, she will be happy and be loved in the way that she deserves, after everything she has done. Even if it doesn't happen right away, I believe in her!

skaterr

On the Ice

Yuna fans actually do not care about Nate article.
It is infamous for distorting netizens' comments about yuna.
Nate is very unpopular site among other portals such as Naver Daum and etc.
here is the link
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=figureskating_new&no=145065&page=1&exception_mode=recommend
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000149503
http://media.daum.net/entertain/ene...tKey=rc&allComment=T&newsid=20150518110305221
You can see positive comments above the link.

and it is very unlikely that her status went down b/c of her bf.

allure is now top selling magazine in Korea with Yuna featured.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=figureskating_new&no=145333&page=1&exception_mode=recommend

Krunchii

Record Breaker

I agree that she should dump him whilst give him a 2A-kick for his reported shadiness but I don't condone on telling her what to do. It's her life. If both found a resolve to what to do and they're happy, let them be.

It's also sad that someone said her status went down b/c of her bf.

Yeurghhh, I really hate Netizenbuzz and those netizen comments websites, they mistranslate stuff a lot to skew things for the page views and often translate comments from articles that aren't really viewed much but with controversial comments from netizens for the drama.

Her status in Korea has not gone down at all, my Korean friend said they still view her as the same person but that she made a poor choice in one aspect of her life. She is still respected.

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
Yuna is absolutely gorgeous in so many different ways. :love:
Whatever decision she makes with her personal life, it's her business and should not tarnish her many many accomplishments. She is already a legend.

I hope there will be ATS in August. I miss her skating. :(

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Last edited:

MiRé

Match Penalty
it's been like 6 years since Yuna competed in the GP series........never knew time would fly this fast...........

cooper

Medalist
it's been like 6 years since Yuna competed in the GP series........never knew time would fly this fast...........

yeah.. i still remember she said something in her interview after vancouver.. that's she's done competing in the grand prix..it must be really hard for her to comeback.. and preparing for the 2013 world championship and then sochi..