Yuna Kim | Page 273 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

axon

Rinkside
I'm so excited :love: her majesty is going to bless us again. Even before this came out, I found myself rewatching old performances...Yuna's pull is just that strong, I could feel it subliminally!

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Am I the only one going through all the possibilities in my head? Like, I’m thinking is it a full program? A short or a long? Is it just for a group number? If it’s a program, what kind of program????? If I was David Wilson my mind would explode! What music will they choose? Will there be any jumps??? Can Yuna still do stuff like her signature camel spin or her beautiful 2A or a spiral???? I have SO many questions! Not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight! [emoji23]

rikaquegira

On the Ice
And of course I’m also thinking about everything that could go wrong! Like, she could go for a jump and fall, she could fall out of the blue!!
*totally freaking out*

[emoji23]

rikaquegira

On the Ice
guys, I’m sorry for my complete lack of chill but it really feels like it was decades ago since the Queen blessed us with her phenomenal skating.
Whatever they’re planning to do it will be terrific to see her on the ice again.

guys, I’m sorry for my complete lack of chill but it really feels like it was decades ago since the Queen blessed us with her phenomenal skating.
Whatever they’re planning to do it will be terrific to see her on the ice again.

It has been more than a decade (12 years!) since she turned senior! And a decade and a half since she turned novice, I think.

Ophelia

Record Breaker
^Yeah, the paradox of her takeoff and landings is mesmerizing. She's a powerful jumper, but her landings are so soft. The other power jumpers (Tukt, Osmond, Daleman), usually have forceful jump landings.

It's the Orser camp... But then, she has this exact same thing going on even during juniors. Maybe it's just all natural.

Izabela

On the Ice
^Yeah, the paradox of her takeoff and landings is mesmerizing. She's a powerful jumper, but her landings are so soft. The other power jumpers (Tukt, Osmond, Daleman), usually have forceful jump landings.

Exactly! That combination of power and softness is what's so attractive about her jumps.

Can we really hope for the reappearance of her glorious 2A?? I FEEL SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW. :laugh:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
this is the best news i have got/will probably get in a while!!!! ahhhhh so excited and so happy, its gonna be loong wait till the show (at least for me it will feel that way and then performance will be over in a blink of an eye :biggrin:)

while we wait here is her new Maxim commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_AcqC0hmF8

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
OH MY GOD
IT IS HAPPENING!!!!
I’m dead!
O_0

I cannot wait!!!!!!!

I mean, I hope it happens.
It will happen.
Right guys?
It will be the greatest thing this year, who cares about Olympic wins, WC, GPF medals? If Yuna skates a full program this year I’m done for 2018.

THE LORD IS GOOD. MY CROPS ARE WATERED. MY SKIN IS CLEAR. MY FAMILY IS FED. *cries