Yuna Kim | Page 46 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim

brownfox

On the Ice
Oh, c'mon guys, lol, beginning to think Brownfox and Bliss are paid PR people from the new agency.JOKING!!!! I was interested enough to venture into this uber thread. Now don't scare me away...

The difference between Frankel and Parker. I'll be kind as I am not a fan of said "actress." You guys are not even seeing (love is blind, yes?) that Emily is a dance expert and there is a lot of dancing in FS. And it is an artform. Also to be fair, ( i mostly ignored that thread for good reason) she, Frankel watched a lot of videos of both skaters.

Be careful, using words like hypocrisy or name calling gets bad attention. I don't see why you would get upset:mad: if anyone preferred Asada. One is a senior dance expert who has watched FS for years. The other is a fluff actress who made a simple statement. Frankel put some work and a dancer's perspective behind her opinion. You guys should not trash her because she has a different opinion. Seriously, that would be like people who trash Yu-Na because she is from country A not country B.

I already posted a lot on that Emily thread..I don't want to have another repeat in here. As I said why are you so bothered about Parker's statement? It's not like she criticized the other skater and said who should have won or Yuna should score more points or she should have won by 40 points! It was simple admiration without putting the other skater down. Geezz.

prettykeys

Medalist
I already posted a lot on that Emily thread..I don't want to have another repeat in here. As I said why are you so bothered about Parker's statement? It's not like she criticized the other skater and said who should have won or Yuna should score more points or she should have won by 40 points! It was simple admiration without putting the other skater down. Geezz.
The problem with Sarah Jessica Parker's statement being posted in the "YuNa News" thread is that it wasn't controversial enough to start a dedicated thread so that a discussion could spin off of it. :rolleye: ;)

A totally adorable video! She sounds wonderful, too. Granted, the music isn't very demanding--not a large range of notes--but she has a nice vocal quality and meshes well with the guy's singing. Plus she looks relaxed and of course very beautiful. Thanks for the link.

Lilith11

On the Ice
Wow, that is one hell of a PS job o_O I think the creator most likely PS-ed Yu-na's head onto Anne Hathaway's body and then put it on some art program to change the colors/shading a bit to make it work. :3

aurora100

Final Flight
Wow, that is one hell of a PS job o_O I think the creator most likely PS-ed Yu-na's head onto Anne Hathaway's body and then put it on some art program to change the colors/shading a bit to make it work. :3

She looks way too bone-y in that photo.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Re: Yu-Na news

YuNa uploaded new photos from her recent 3 day trip to Tobermory, Canada.

http://csl.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=38779660

Thanks! Nice photos. I think it's so nice that Yuna gets along with Min-Jung and is like a sister to her, they are so cute together and really seem to have fun. Also, Min-Jung looks more grown up, taller and stronger through the legs. She is very pretty. I'm excited to see her next season!