New MK post at MKF | Golden Skate

New MK post at MKF

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
How sweet. I hope she does perform in the US sometime in 2010. I think she has to let her fans say goodbye.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Performing in the US soon? Perhaps a Disson show? or doing a select few stops on the SOI tour?

Thanks for the alert, R.D.! It's great to hear about her exploits. I'm glad she decided to devote this year to grad school fulltime, much though I'd love to see her skate again soon.

One of the few weaknesses I see in her, especially considering her chosen career in diplomacy or international relations, is her public speaking skill. It's okay but no more than that. For that reason, I hope she takes the opportunity to show up as a commentator in some event or other this season. It would be a great way for her to acquire polish, with a ready-made audience of people who are eager to hear what she has to say.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Thanks for the alert, R.D.! It's great to hear about her exploits. I'm glad she decided to devote this year to grad school fulltime, much though I'd love to see her skate again soon.

One of the few weaknesses I see in her, especially considering her chosen career in diplomacy or international relations, is her public speaking skill. It's okay but no more than that. For that reason, I hope she takes the opportunity to show up as a commentator in some event or other this season. It would be a great way for her to acquire polish, with a ready-made audience of people who are eager to hear what she has to say.

Hey I teach public speaking on the college level. I'll work with MK for free. Anyone have her phone number?!?:):):)

heyang

Record Breaker
My wish for a 2010 appearance in the US would be a farewell (to Olympic eligibility) performance at US NATIONALS.