LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior) | Page 13 | Golden Skate

LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior)

coconutpunch

Rinkside
ks777 said it yesterday, folks - the jump information is coming from 2ch. That, and a Japanese site called Sports Navi is updating scores live (in addition to the unofficial online result site that is kindly provided to us by Japanese skating fans).
Bump, since the same question seems to be popping up.

bluelutz

On the Ice
Ayumi Goto

Another talented girl from Nagoya,
where Mao, Miki, Yukari and Akiko are from.

3Lo、3F、3S、3F+2T(so)、3S~2A、3T+2T+2T、2A

103.19 / 159.15 currently 2nd

herro

On the Ice
Wow, congrats to Haruka Imai for doing so well. She's holding up! Maybe even a top 6 finish if she gets some help from some of the senior skaters!

SerpentineSteps

On the Ice
Wow, congrats to Haruka Imai for doing so well. She's holding up! Maybe even a top 6 finish if she gets some help from some of the senior skaters!

Though I share your sentiments about Haruka doing well, I don't want her to get "help from some of the senior skaters", since that means that some of the Olympic contenders won't perform to their ability!

bluelutz

On the Ice
Nana Takeda (last year 6th)

3Lo、1F、2A、3Lo~2A、3T+2T、3T、2A+2T+2Lo

104.27 / 158.81 currently 3rd

The final group is on ice now!

herro

On the Ice
Though I share your sentiments about Haruka doing well, I don't want her to get "help from some of the senior skaters", since that means that some of the Olympic contenders won't perform to their ability!

Haha, yea I know what you mean! I really want Junior skaters to do well - since it's so exciting to see up and coming skaters, you know? At the same time, I want the seniors to blow the competition right out of the water (ice?). Well, I guess I just want everyone to do their best. :laugh:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Junior ladies are indeed doing great. On the roster, I see numbers #1-6 except for #4. Who was #4 Junior lady and why isn't she here? Too young?

bluelutz

On the Ice
Junior lady #4 is Miyahara, I think.
She is actually still novice age,
and was invited to the Junior nationals,
which means too young for this senior competition.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Wow! Note to Rest of World: Lift game in Ladies Skating. Japan has a seemingly inexhaustible supply of great young skating ladies storming the barriers for at least...oh...the rest of my lifetime. :laugh:

herro

On the Ice
Holy! Yukari! Good job!! 126+ Geez! She could win this!

195.73!! unbelievable. so proud of you girl!

feraina

Record Breaker
Yukari Nakano
Firebird

3lz so
3f2t
3lz2t2t yay
camel spin with donuts fast and long
spsq first curve was deep
ina
3f
3t(?)-2a