LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior) | Page 6 | Golden Skate

LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior)

ks777

Record Breaker
So why is Kanako 9 points behind Mao and only one ahead of Fumie? A 3/3? She is the only one who landed one so far. I did not the rest of her skating but it seems like she should be closer to Mao.

Probably her 3t/3t was downgraded.

Iscariot

On the Ice
So why is Kanako 9 points behind Mao and only one ahead of Fumie? A 3/3? She is the only one who landed one so far. I did not the rest of her skating but it seems like she should be closer to Mao.

Porbably something got downgraded

mayamae_55

Rinkside
9 Satsuki Muramoto 50.06 27.90 23.16 1.00 #14

Sat-chan isn't on today. she's had a good season so far, winning on a couple of National B comps.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
I wonder if there is a very strict technical caller at this event. All these downgrades. Not very leniant.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
The tech caller at last year's Japanese nationals downgraded one of the 3a in Mao's LP. I replayed both her 3axels frame by frame, from different camera angles, and I am utterly boggled as to the difference between them even after the millionth viewing. I am convinced tech callers just close their eyes and jab on their touchscreens blindly.

life684

Final Flight

base points for 3t+3t is barely higher than a 3Lz+2t, the former being 8 points and later 7.3 points (i believe ). so she is not gaining much by doing 3+3 here, Kanako probably lost levels in spiral and spins, which could explain her the TES.

the actual TES score for Mao is 36.84 and 33.80, this looks close enough.

Iscariot

On the Ice
The tech caller at last year's Japanese nationals downgraded one of the 3a in Mao's LP. I replayed both her 3axels frame by frame, from different camera angles, and I am utterly boggled as to the difference between them even after the millionth viewing. I am convinced tech callers just close their eyes and jab on their touchscreens blindly.

In fact they downgraded both 3A of mao:scratch:

EyesOfLove

On the Ice

She got both of her 3As downgraded last year. I remember those would've been considered URed by not even so strict standard.

ks777

Record Breaker
People are saying Suzuki's 3loop looked underrotated.. guess it was ratified.