LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

LADIES- Japanese Nationals (Senior)

ks777

Record Breaker
Japanese fans were posting incorrect score purposely on another website. She didn't intentionally post the wrong score.

Yep. they did the same thing 4yrs ago!! I believe the posters and posted the score.. on here.. turned out they were posting the wrong score on purpose. That's why I don't like anonymous message boards!

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Considering the fact that this is Nationals where scores are usually inflated, hmmmmm

That is what worries me. If Mao is only 10 points or so ahead of Fumie when Fumie fell, well Mao is not out of the woods yet. I can't wait for the ordinals to come out.

ks777

Record Breaker
Yuki Nishino
3lutz- 2toe, 3toe, 1axel.
53.26 29.70 23.56 0.00 #11
into 5th place.

DesertRoad

Final Flight
At the WTT earlier this year, Mao got 44.4 on her TES. 36.84 here leaves more than enough room for a downgrade. I'd wager her 3axel got the dreaded downgrade.

ks777

Record Breaker
That is what worries me. If Mao is only 10 points or so ahead of Fumie when Fumie fell, well Mao is not out of the woods yet. I can't wait for the ordinals to come out.

Some posters were saying Mao's 3axel looked underrotated.. we'll see.

EyesOfLove

On the Ice
To me it looks like the 3A was downgraded. Think about when she got around 75 at the Team Trophy (in which she gets equally inflated like Nats)performing clean SP with same jump layouts. It perfectly makes sense.

Iscariot

On the Ice
At the WTT earlier this year, Mao got 44.4 on her TES. 36.84 here leaves more than enough room for a downgrade. I'd wager her 3axel got the dreaded downgrade.

I believe also that its the 3a that got DG, althought 36 is quite high probably she got level 4 on everything

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker

But wouldn't that mean that the whole combo would not count since you are not allowed to do a double Axel as the combonation? I guess it is possible, the Natioanls bonus could have helped the score. I don't know what to think.

ks777

Record Breaker
The Zamboni is on the ice..

Nana Takeda
3t-2t, 3R, 2a
54.54 29.74 24.80 0.00 #12

mayamae_55

Rinkside
My Nana
5 Nana Takeda 54.54 29.74 24.80 0.00 #12

3Toe +2Toe、3Lo almost fell , 2A

She could've done better, considering she 3 Loop is usually awarded a +GOE

EyesOfLove

On the Ice
But wouldn't that mean that the whole combo would not count since you are not allowed to do a double Axel as the combonation? I guess it is possible, the Natioanls bonus could have helped the score. I don't know what to think.

3A< and 2A are not quite deemed as identical elements in SP.

bekalc

Record Breaker

No because it was a clear triple axel attempt. In Russia she popped her triple axel into a double axel.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
3A< and 2A are not quite deemed as identical elements in SP.

Okay. Thanks. It sees likely that it was a downgrade then. This is sad. Mak is no more sucessful at fully rotating the 3 Axel than her 3/3's. She might as well put the 3 flip/3 loop back in. She bet it all on landing this darn jump and now when she does she does not get credit for it. Poor Mao.