Ladies entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies entries

ae9177

On the Ice
I just hope Sasha will show up and skate to her best, then no matter where she ends up with, I'll respect her a lot as a fighter.

I like all the ladies equally, so I just want to see a great competition and may the best two get ticket to Vancouver. :clap:

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
it's hard to say...

This one's hard to call because I don't even know if Sasha's showing up, and no idea how she'll figure into the mix if she is there (since I haven't seen her skate competitively in a long while).

I think if she's not there, Rachael and Alissa, or Rachael and Ashley will get the two spots. I think Rachael's probably a sure bet, anyway. Ashley is rather inexperienced being a top dog, so it's hard to say how she'll handle the pressure, but it's also hard to say how Alissa will skate since she's so inconsistent.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
This one's hard to call because I don't even know if Sasha's showing up, and no idea how she'll figure into the mix if she is there (since I haven't seen her skate competitively in a long while).

I think if she's not there, Rachael and Alissa, or Rachael and Ashley will get the two spots. I think Rachael's probably a sure bet, anyway. Ashley is rather inexperienced being a top dog, so it's hard to say how she'll handle the pressure, but it's also hard to say how Alissa will skate since she's so inconsistent.

I wouldn't count Mirai and Caroline out just yet, especially not Mirai. Mirai has mastered the art of staying on her feet the vast majority of the time, and Caroline too (I think SC was a fluke) - the same can not be said about Alissa, and even Ashley. If they make mistakes, I think Mirai and Caroline could pass them both in the standings. With this much pressure, I'm not sure if Alissa and Ashley will be able to bring their A games - then again, everyone else might not be able to either.

dancingqueen

On the Ice
My prediction

1. Ashley Wagner
2. Rachael Flatt
3. Mirai Nagasu
4. Alissa Czisny
5. Caroline Zhang

I still don’t expect Sasha will compete at Nationals. But if she would be there I would put her in the second place, below Ashley.

pista04

On the Ice
Hm.

My predictions?

1. Flatt
2. Wagner
(Cohen)
3. Czisny
4. Nagasu
5. Zhang

Although, Wagner, if two on performances, can easily overcome Flatt...it'll be close...I'm pullin for Ash Wag. =D

Bennett

Record Breaker
My prediction is that Wagner and Flatt make the team!

Although I'd love to see Mirai making the team, perhaps she needs to win the event? She's been kind of inconsistent since the last season and unfortunately not a very convincing candidate. I wish she had better showings at GPs. But her SPs were good at both events and her only failure was her LP at China. She was just unfortunate. I believe she could have medalled at SC.

I could imagine a situation where Alissa making the team if she were in some other country. But perhaps not from the US.