Competitor Coference Calls on IN | Golden Skate

Competitor Coference Calls on IN

jcoates

Medalist
IN has a series of conference calls this week with top competitors heading into Nationals.

B/A and Ashley Wagner are up so far.

Apparently B/A have made significant changes (as expected) in their FD but also their OD. Interesting content.

Trewyn

Medalist
^^You mean it actually works? I tried to listen to the Ashley and by God I put the volume up so I wouldn't miss anything; DON'T do that! I nearly fell off my chair from fright! It sounds like an old telephone internet AT&T thing that tries to connect only worse; after a minute or so I gave up.

jcoates

Medalist
I admit have not listened to Ashley yet, just B/A. Sorry you got the phone modem sound. I'll try it and see if it works for me.

ETA: I got the teleconference for Ashley to play. It was apparently the first of the day out of a total of six. However, strangely, the B/A interview has disappeared from the page for the moment. The M/B teleconference has been posted however.

Last edited:

Trewyn

Medalist
So nobody else has that problem? Maybe it's because I'm not in the States? I have it with all the teleconference videos I tried.. Or maybe it's because I'm on a mac? I don't have problems with other icenetwork videos though...

N

n_halifax

I am listening to Jeremy Abbott's conference call right now... I really like his attitude so much! He definitely seems to have his head screwed on straight. :clap: I wish him so much luck at Nationals!

jcoates

Medalist
Trewyn, it may be that you are on a mac. Have you called customer support yet?

BTW, the conference call leader mentioned during the D/W call that the format was MP3 if that helps.

Last edited: