Tatiana Volosozhar and Stanislav Morozov | Golden Skate

Tatiana Volosozhar and Stanislav Morozov

mycelticblessing

Final Flight
Welcome to the forum Vlad!

Were you the one who interviewed them? I like this team a lot. I first noticed them after watching their performances in Tokyo. IMO, they have the best lifts in the current field of pairs skaters. Tatiana has such gorgeous posture and Ingo Steuer really helped them improve last season. I'm really looking forward to seeing them skate at Euros and the Olympics this season.

Vlad

On the Ice
Thank you!Yes,i was one.You are absolutely right.They have their own beautiful skating style.And it's full of artistry.Will see them at Euros and the Olympics.At Euros I think they have good chances.P.S.Also Tatiana looks like a sister with Aliona Savchenko-)))

Ivana

On the Ice
Thank you for posting the interview Vlad. I really like this team and hope that with some luck they'll medal at Europeans. :agree:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They have one of the very best twists in skating today :love:

Thanks for the interview!

sillylionlove

Medalist
I met them at Skate America this year and they are sooooooo nice! I really like them. And yes Tatiania does look very much like Aljona.

Juli®

Rinkside
Hi, everyone. I'm Juliana and speak from Brazil. ;)

I like so much Tatiana/Stanislav, they have the best triple twist and throw jumps. They really need clean jumps to fight for a bronze medal.

Speaking in medals, what did you think about scores for chinese pairs, Shen/Zhao? I think overated. I'm wrong?