Do men need the quad at this Olympics? | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Do men need the quad at this Olympics?

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Brian was asked on Breaking the Ice if he'd rather play hockey after he retires, or skate pairs with Kiira Korpi. Brian picked hockey and said it was probably in Kiira's best interest ;). I know that in addition to fencing and the other stuff you mentioned he's into motorcycles and motor sports, but he promised Laurent Depouilly and Didier Gailhaguet (sp., I bet) that he'll stay away from that this season.

Wow, I can only imagine what Brian Joubert and Kiira Korpi would be like in pairs....the two most beautiful people in figure skating skating together, they would be amazing and everyone would love them :love: . Plus they'd get HUGE PCS :laugh: and probably win everything. That's cool he likes hockey though, and Kiira would be really tall for a pairs skater, most of the ladies in pairs are 5'0" or 5'2" and she's 5'6". It's cool he likes hockey though.

And for the record, I think Joannie's muscles are hot! I wish I could look like that. Muscles are "in" now and while Mao, Yuna, Miki, and the other asian ladies are all lovely and skinny it would be boring if everyone looked the same.

seniorita

Record Breaker
i think brian and kira should make babies, not pair skating.

Maybe she can use them to get Eurosport to air more of Euros instead of taped horse shows and the like?
We have two extra tickets for men sp, can you take a broomstick, go pick Ant and come to Tallinn pretty please???:biggrin:
Or give me the Simon's number to solve the problem:cool:

antmanb

Record Breaker
i think brian and kira should make babies, not pair skating.

We have two extra tickets for men sp, can you take a broomstick, go pick Ant and come to Tallinn pretty please???:biggrin:
Or give me the Simon's number to solve the problem:cool:

*hops on broomstick*

;) I wish i could...maybe easyjet fly?!

Ant

seniorita

Record Breaker
*hops on broomstick*

;) I wish i could...maybe easyjet fly?!

Ant
Easyjet? You are too optimistic! if you think you can find a flight to Tallinn these days, be my guest:laugh: I think broomstick will be much wiser choice;) Choose a hop on-hop off broomstick.:biggrin:
Dont be late, I ll be waiting!!!!:)

no simon phone then...?:rolleye:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Oh Kwanfard Wife, I was agreeing with almost everything you were posting up and laughing loudly until I saw that last sentence... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: How could you! :laugh:

I know... I've come to terms with the fact that my dislike of Lambiel says more about me than his actual skating...he's just too...soft serve yougurt vs. chunky ice cream... if that makes any sense...or better yet: angle food cake instead of peach cobbler... very airy.

KayMil01

On the Ice
I know... I've come to terms with the fact that my dislike of Lambiel says more about me than his actual skating...he's just too...soft serve yougurt vs. chunky ice cream... if that makes any sense...or better yet: angle food cake instead of peach cobbler... very airy.

That's ok if you don't like Lambiel...I'll take him! :p:love: