Senior Women's Free | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Women's Free

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
What Kissx3 said, but I don't want Can. Nationals to be compared negatively to Russians in that regard either. And the scoring certainly is aiming for it.

prettykeys

Medalist
hahaha

144! Staggering...but a clean 7-triple ladies program of that polish hasn't been seen in a long time, has it? Good for her.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
Way to go girl! :clap::bow::rock:

I am so happy that she got that monkey off her back. Is this her first time over 200?

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, you have to account for the fact that she's the only top lady in the world (from Yu-Na, Miki, Mao, and herself) this season to land 7 clean triples, and now she's done it twice (here and at the Japan Open). A very well deserved score at her National Championships! Way to go, Joannie!!! :love::bow:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
144.08?? Ok. What would that translate at an international event? ;)

If the scores are 10% inflated, as somebody said they were on the Original Dance thread, we would have approx. a 130 for Joannie.

i love to skate

Medalist
144.08?? Ok. What would that translate at an international event? ;)

Nationals are marked up about 10% so that translates into 129. She received almost 127 at the Japan Open and she had a mistake there so it's not that ridiculous.

Cynthia was so cute at the end!!! Good for her for making the Olympic team! :clap: