Senior Women's Free | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Senior Women's Free

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
Dallas Daniel AB/NT/NU – Polovetsian Dances

3t+2t
2lutz
3s
fast spin (just assume speed – she's quite quick)
okay, now she slowed down.
1loop
solid speed/meh positions in spiral sequence
1a
solid spin, but fighting a little now.
3t
1F+2t
feed chopping up circular steps
spin ended kinda wobbly

Not great, but I like her. Sorta like a faster but less confident (or skillful) Racheal Flatt.

Taking a long time to annoucnce the scores and I want to make a sandwich.

71.25/119.15/4th

i love to skate

Medalist
Kate Charbonneau MB – Scherezhade

She singled/doubled a few jumps, but it's easy to see why people were excited by her. She's got presence, speed, and some musicality. Lovely spins. Needs more difficulty, more expression, but she didn't bore me, and tonight that's an achievement. Potential, this one has. Look forward to seeing how she progresses.

83.03/130.93/1st

I think she will be headed to Junior Worlds :)

scs

Rinkside
2nd flight...There seem to be more falls than in the short...maybe because there are more jumps?! Nice to see the ladies trying them, including several 3 jump combos. Overall, this flight was not very inspiring with the exception of Kate (former jr champ I think) and Dallas who skated well yesterday too. Who is she? I'll have to check last year's results.

Scout

Final Flight
1 Kate Charbonneau
2 Vanessa Grenier
3 Rylie McCulloch-Casarsa
4 Dallas Daniel
5 Daniela-Bella Favot
6 Izabel Valiquette
7 Vanessa Sauriol
8 Kristy Bell
9 Alexandra Najarro
10 Erin Scherrer
11 McKenzie Crawford

i love to skate

Medalist
Adriana DeSanctis is awesome!! She landed 5 or 6 triples and has the whole package. She works two jobs, pays for her own skating withtout any help from her parents, and only takes lessons three times a week :clap:

Scout

Final Flight
Adrianna
3Lz-2T
3S-2T
3F
3T-2A
3S step out
2A-1A
She’s happy! Great skate.

I might have missed a jump somewhere...

Medusa

Record Breaker
Adriana DeSanctis is awesome!! She landed 5 or 6 triples and has the whole package. She works two jobs, pays for her own skating withtout any help from her parents, and only takes lessons three times a week :clap:
That is freaking amazing. Reminds me of Arakawa, who worked at Subway in order to pay for her skating...

Kissx3

Final Flight
So will Szmiett go to Jr. Worlds? It doesn't look like anyone else of age has close to her potential.

ImaginaryPogue

Record Breaker
I don't think she did four combos/sequences. Did she? I'll echo the praise, though. I've switched to the television for the rest.

MikiAndoFan#1

Record Breaker

I only feel like crying after reading this. A very hard-working girl!

:rock:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

Impressing. Shows what is possible if you have the right motivation :clap:

i love to skate

Medalist
Myriame skated great! Attempted six triples (i think), one fall and I'm pretty sure one will be downgraded. Great comeback for her after last season. What a pleasant surprise this final flight is so far! :)