Senior Mens LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens LP

I'm really happy to see Jonathan and Tommy do so well. Had they done that 5 years ago, we would be seeing them in the lst and 2nd groups. But better late than never.

Arianne

On the Ice
My thoughts so far...

Cassar was great! I hope he gets a 3 axle under his belt for next season. I thought that Shaun Rogers was underscored. Am I alone in this?

Also, I'm sorry but I had to laugh at the Titanic necklace on the jumpsuit of Andrew Rodriguez. Pretty tacky, IMO.

I also really enjoyed Tommy Steenburg. I remember watching him as a young kid in St. Louis 4 years ago and thinking that he had a lot of potential.

I felt sorry for Daniel Raad who seemed like he had way too much on his plate for nationals. (doing junior pairs and senior men). Kudos for his effort!!!

I am excited for the final two groups! I have definitely enjoyed watching Armin this year. He is great! Plus I think Keegan is an up and comer to watch.

N

n_halifax

Andrew Rodriguez? He must have been the invisible skater with the hispanic last name. :p

New leader is Keegan Messing.

Last edited:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Andrew Rodriguez? He must have been the invisible skater with the hispanic last name. :p

New leader is Keegan Messing.

Where are you watching this? Ice network? My coverage for the last 2 groups doesn't start for half an hour.

I think a few guys were underscored, but Caesar did deserve the big PCS. Shaun and some of the other guys might have had downgrades or something.

According to the NY Daily News it is scheduled for 4:30 pm. They don't have a football game on, so it should go.

If Mahmanboozadah places third, should he go instead of one of the Big 3?

^ I don't know about "should," but I think he would be selected.

Anyway, we'll know in a few minutes. :rock:

Maybe Jonathan Cassar's score will hold up for a to ten! :rock:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
According to the NY Daily News it is scheduled for 4:30 pm. They don't have a football game on, so it should go.

I assume so considering in pairs they didn't make exceptions for McLoughlin/Brubaker, Inoue/Baldwin, or Castile/Okolski. I think the only way the 3rd place finisher won't go to the Olympics is if Evan, and only Evan (not Johnny or Jeremy) places 4th and no lower.

ks777

Record Breaker

Eve if he lands all of his jumps, I don't think he will be in top 3. If Bradley lands his quad and everything else and Weir falls apart, he might be placed in top 3.

N

n_halifax

Current results (overall):

1 Brandon Mroz, Broadmoor SC 201.27 10 1
2 Keegan Messing, Alaska Assoc of Figure Skaters 190.35 12 2
3 Jason Wong, Skating Club of Boston 186.46 9 4
4 Jonathan Cassar, Detroit SC 182.23 20 3
5 Tommy Steenberg, SC of Northern Virginia 179.21 16 5
6 Dennis Phan, All Year FSC 175.97 13 7
7 Douglas Razzano, Coyotes SC of Arizona 175.04 11 9
8 Parker Pennington, Winterhurst FSC 173.03 15 8
9 Alexander Johnson, Braemar-City of Lakes FSC 168.29 22 6
10 Andrew Gonzales, All Year FSC 167.25 14 11
11 Shaun Rogers, SC of Wilmington Inc 165.00 18 10
12 Michael Solonoski, SC of New York Inc 150.76 21 12
13 Wesley Campbell, Nashville FSC 146.96 19 13
14 Daniel Raad, Park FSC 127.38 23 14

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Eve if he lands all of his jumps, I don't think he will be in top 3. If Bradley lands his quad and everything else and Weir falls apart, he might be placed in top 3.

If Evan, Johnny, or Jeremy bomb though I think someone else could get third. You can only boost PCS so far...

N

n_halifax

I am outta here... :( Unfortunately I have commitments all evening but I will check in later tonight before I head to bed and see what happened. *crosses fingers for Jeremy (and Shawn Sawyer at Canadian Nationals)* Have fun everyone!

cornell08

Final Flight
Is NBC trying to be artsy or is this them going loopy? I was wondering if there was something wrong with my reception or tv...

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Why do they refuse to show us the entire short program? Why? Instead, we get fluff about the short program instead? First they shaft Conan for the smarmy chin, now this. NBC can just go to hell and die.

champs

Final Flight
In case anyone wondered Dornbush's skate

Rach no.2
3F a bit shaky landing but hung on
3A wobbly and hand down
3Lz-3To awesome beautifully done
camel combo sp nice
straight line step sq
3A planned (long setup) but turned into 2A
hydroblading into 3S
step sq
3Lz-2t-2lo with 2lo being a Tano (both hands up)
Another 3A but aweful fall and slid
camel catch-foot sit sp
3lo popped into 1lo
camel sit catchfoot

ks777

Record Breaker
Why do they refuse to show us the entire short program? Why? Instead, we get fluff about the short program instead? First they shaft Conan for the smarmy chin, now this. NBC can just go to hell and die.
lol. Conan sucks though. He is just not funny so I never watched tonight show since Leno left.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm SO disappointed NBC is not airing the full SPs of the top 3 men at least. :disapp:

Ugh, another hideous costume for Evan :eek:. Jeremy's new costume looks nice!