Senior Mens LP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens LP

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
Jeremy doesn't need the quad any longer, all he needs is to skate clean and land all his triples. But... he'll go for it anyway?:frown:

seniorita

Record Breaker
lol i just opened the live in evans program, commentators get too enthousiastic, in 3a I was laughing, they were more exited than evan himself!

And johnny ad 'be good"???whats this? :eek::laugh::laugh:

russian jacket..they dont forget it, do they?:rolleye:

Go Johnny!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Omg Sandra Bezic is being so annoying.

no joke, she called for blood basically in 2002 and went for the nitty gritty... apparently she doesn't want to do that all the time, though... stupid. stupid. stupid.

did Ryan beat Evan in the Long at least?

DesertRoad

Final Flight
That Be Good Johnny Weir ad is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time.

I don't care much for Evan or his skating, but I think his score and ranking was pretty fair.

gourry

Final Flight
I prefer Johnny's new costume to his old one but the neck-shoulder line could be better I think.
Anyway, go! Johnny!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
So, under this scoring system, you can flop but if you look pretty and skate pretty, you can come out on top? Sounds like the old system to me............42

herro

On the Ice
So, under this scoring system, you can flop but if you look pretty and skate pretty, you can come out on top? Sounds like the old system to me............42

Well, I haven't seen the program myself yet but based on the posts here, it doesn't seem like Evan exactly flopped. He landed a lot of jumps and he probably skated the program passionately. I don't know how clean they were though.