Senior Mens LP | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens LP

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm torn... I want Johnny to make the team - he deserves it - but I want Ryan on the team too... I love and hate teh olympics.

katymay

Medalist
Not a hater but...

I think Evan's choreography and footwork are ghastly, As far as I could tell he skated back and forth doing double flips at the end. Ryan has fantastic choreography, however, too many "rests" and a bit slow. And sorry, how many sit spins did Evan do? Five? He has a great sit spin, but c'mon.

Lissy

Medalist
That should be enough for at least 3rd. Too bad. I really wanted the team to be Jeremy, Evan, and Ryan.

MKFSfan

Medalist
IMO, Evan skated strong and fast, with great spins and steps. He landed 7 triples with two combos and one sequence. Sure, he fell on a most likely UR quad and doubled the loop, and, IMO, Ryan deserved to beat him in the LP even though he was slower and doubles an 3ax. Despite his mistakes, I think there was some "magic" out there-he was so confident and precise in what he did do well. That does count for something.

I think Johnny will do just enough to beat Ryan...so torn who I rather see on the team! ((I mean overtake in the standings, NOT for LP.))

Last edited:

Hsuhs

Record Breaker
I think I'm going to have a heart attack, not sure if I want to watch Jeremy's program.

Michelle'sFan

Rinkside
I didn't feel the same emotion watching Johnny that I did watching Ryan. Not sure about the scoring system..what will be done..waiting...waiting...

Michelle'sfan

champs

Final Flight
Ryan's lag behind the top three after the SP is just too wide to overcome in the free...I hope he gets a spot for Worlds at least...

Shaba22

Final Flight
1 Evan Lysacek 238.63
2 Johnny Weir 232.09
3 Ryan Bradley 225.97
4 Adam Rippon 225.07
5 Brandon Mroz 201.27

katymay

Medalist
Not a hater but...

I think Evan's choreography and footwork are ghastly, As far as I could tell he skated back and forth doing double flips at the end. Ryan has fantastic choreography, however, too many "rests" and a bit slow. And sorry, how many sit spins did Evan do? Five? He has a great sit spin, but c'mon.

meant to say triple flip/flutz/lutz not double