Senior Mens LP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Mens LP

DesertRoad

Final Flight
lol. Conan sucks though. He is just not funny so I never watched tonight show since Leno left.

Yeah, guffawing about newspaper typos in between shilling Doritos is the height of comedy, but the ivy leaguer who isn't afraid to do pratfalls in between witticisms "sucks" and is "not funny", whatever.

Speaking of "sucks", NBC then goes on to show fluff about the pairs free skate. Is it in their contract to not show the men's short program? Is NBC actually honoring contracts for once? Show some actual skating, for god's sakes, instead of more wacky shots with video effects from the rafters.

champs

Final Flight
Here is Hochstein
Romeo & Juliet
3lz-3To
3A bad fall
step into 3F-2t-2lo with 2lo Tano (one arm up)
sit sp
cir step sq
sit sp
3 turn into 3lo
3sal hand down
3lz-2a seq
straightline step sq
hydroblading into 2A
3F
spin fast and well centered
he was so into tech elements that the performance was a bit lifeless

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Let's go Adam! I know you're not going to Vancouver but show us a beautiful program anyway!

Last edited:

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Are those abstract epaulettes Evan is sporting? Are they handles for someone to grab onto? And shockingly, I actually really like the design of his costume. They work for me in a high fashion kind of way, showing a coherence and thought to the slightly avant garde design rarely found in skating costumes.

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
All I care about for the men is Johnny making the olympic team, Ryan too would be nice, but Johnny first and foremost.

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Ryan is so funny... he held onto both quads!

Edit: Popped the 3A into 2A... too bad..

Last edited:

DesertRoad

Final Flight
Ryan Bradley is skating so slowly he'd have trouble keeping up with Caroline Zhang... when she's on Ambien.