Schedule / Results page | Golden Skate

Schedule / Results page

MagicFairy

On the Ice
It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure :think:

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?

Trewyn

Medalist
Apparantly... Could she challenge for the podium? Has she actually competed thus far this season? I know things didn't go as planned for Nebelhorn...

Buttercup

Record Breaker
It looks like, all skaters with (TBC) are confirmed now, because they are in the entries list at Starting orders/Results but i´m not sure :think:
Whoa! Joelle Forte is on the schedule. Did she get her paperwork/citizenship from Azerbaijan in order?
If you click on her name, her ISU profile is still TBC. Fedor Andreev was still on the Nebelhorn Trophy entry list until the SP started or something like that. It doesn't mean anything. :no:

N

n_halifax

She competed at one of the summer competitions in the U.S. ?? I remember watching a video on YouTube.

Nirti

Medalist
Yes, same thing for Sonja Mugosa at Worlds 2009, she was on the starting order, but when it was this time to skate, nobody on the ice during the 5 minutes...

MagicFairy

On the Ice
I think the AZE dance team Virginiya HOPTMAN / Pavel FILCHENKOV are also out, because i saw at FSU, that they are not at their practice group :frown:

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Yes, same thing for Sonja Mugosa at Worlds 2009, she was on the starting order, but when it was this time to skate, nobody on the ice during the 5 minutes...

I don´t understand, why the federations take sooo long to confirm their entries!!
They wait so long, until it is too late! :mad:

Ivana

On the Ice
I'd be interested to know what leads the skaters to insist on representing country that is obviosly not interested in them that much. I mean when it happens to the same skater/s a year after year (or competition after competition) it's pretty obvious that the federation is not putting much effort into it as they would, if they really wanted the skater to compete for their country.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting the link!:thumbsup:

I'm only really interested in the Men, but I have to say I feel kinda sorry for those that are competing for Azerbaijan in order to get to the Olympics because it seems that country doesn't care about them. And to tell the truth neither do I in the sense that I don't appreciate country shopping just to get to the Olympics. Do it the hard way like everybody else with guts & determination & conviction & principles!

That said, I can see if one of their parents is from/born there, no problemo, there IS a connection, no matter how tenuous. Yet if that is not the case, N-O sympathy from me.

Signed Nadine the Patriot, whom loves God, her country, and home.:cool:

Thanks for posting the link!:thumbsup:

I'm only really interested in the Men, but I have to say I feel kinda sorry for those that are competing for Azerbaijan in order to get to the Olympics because it seems that country doesn't care about them. And to tell the truth neither do I in the sense that I don't appreciate country shopping just to get to the Olympics. Do it the hard way like everybody else with guts & determination & conviction & principles!

That said, I can see if one of their parents is from/born there, no problemo, there IS a connection, no matter how tenuous. Yet if that is not the case, N-O sympathy from me.

Signed Nadine the Patriot, whom loves God, her country, and home.:cool:
I couldn't agree more.

N

n_halifax

I kind of agree with both of you...and it happens ALL the time.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
Does anyone know what time the men's and ladies events will be on in EST? I'm wondering if JustinTV might broadcast it.

TtonyV7

On the Ice
Glad and surprised that Joelle Forte finally made it. Hope all this back and forth wont distract her to much.

Medal no.... but I think she has a shot, and will be a grand start if she sneaks in the top ten. Her PCS will be low, and lacks getting full credit on triples, but has consistency.

We will see.

MagicFairy

On the Ice
Glad and surprised that Joelle Forte finally made it. Hope all this back and forth wont distract her to much.

Medal no.... but I think she has a shot, and will be a grand start if she sneaks in the top ten. Her PCS will be low, and lacks getting full credit on triples, but has consistency.

We will see.

I hope, that she can skate for AZE at Euros, but it´s not sure until now, because she has a TBC next to her name in her bio....

Last edited: